New album

28 minutes ago, cocolattee said:

Madonna should invest time and effort in making music (unlike what she did with MDNA) --> CHECK
Madonna should really be more careful with sharing info in order to avoid leaks --> CHECK
Madonna should go back with working with Mirwais --> CHECK
Madonna should be more playful with her looks, change hairstyle and reinvent herself --> CHECK
Madonna should put more effort in her videos because the last ones were kinda cheap --> CHECK

why are there people still complaining....? I really don't get it

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

55 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

i noticed that too ..just thought it was bad quality screen shot 

they also posted a lot about the apple streaming platform that they presumed madonna was involved in and to top it off have also posted what that magic page posted with the green room and the taxi 

Strange. How do we know that tribe really uses that page?

32 minutes ago, Andra said:

Strange. How do we know that tribe really uses that page?

someone on this forum mentioned that one or more of the mods run that page.. so we don't know for sure. the account doesn't seem very informative (like say, the tag police) or intriguing anyway.. just another random fan account.

1 hour ago, cocolattee said:

Madonna should invest time and effort in making music (unlike what she did with MDNA) --> CHECK
Madonna should really be more careful with sharing info in order to avoid leaks --> CHECK
Madonna should go back with working with Mirwais --> CHECK
Madonna should be more playful with her looks, change hairstyle and reinvent herself --> CHECK
Madonna should put more effort in her videos because the last ones were kinda cheap --> CHECK

why are there people still complaining....? I really don't get it

Well put! We just need to keep waiting because her brilliance is coming. 

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Wish people would stop saying how hard it is for Madonna to work because of having the twins. It is making her out as one of those new types of celebrity whingers and victims that are seen everywhere today -  which she has NEVER been and never will be. She has always worked previously when her children were young. I don't understand why all of a sudden she is somewhat pitied for  being both an artist and a mother.  Women with hardly any money go to work and have no back up and support with child minding yet people keep talking about wealthy celebrities having to cope. Madonna is a wonderful mother which we love and she also loves working. She has support all around her. Imagine if we had this attitude when she made Ray of light, Music and Confessions.  Thinking it is too much for her and so hard  because she had young children. Why is it brought up so much now ? 

Totally agree with you.

Do they know how many women have children and a successful career ?? 
Just like any other human being, working hard with a family at home. 

I don't see how it's so difficult to understand and why it's always brought to the table. 

4 hours ago, Danmacevents said:

Because she how has 4 young children to look after and this isn't twenty years ago. AND she's mentioned the struggle . 

Do you know how many people have 4 children, with NO nannies, and work full time ?

God, this discussion is ridiculous

13 minutes ago, runa said:

Do you know how many people have 4 children, with NO nannies, and work full time ?

I agree. I’ve seen so many poor single mothers with children in my life. Madonna in the other hand can afford hundreds of maids or nannies if she wants to. Some fans are ridiculous.

Edited by iamme

14 minutes ago, runa said:

yes but not all of them tour the world ..i think touring would be difficult ...

14 minutes ago, runa said:

Yes and people reaching 60 sometimes slow down and enjoy these precious moments. This woman is not a robot. 

She isn't going to release music until she drops. She isn't going to work as physically demanding as she used because she's getting older. Not being ageist or negative anyway 

21 minutes ago, runa said:

What she is meaning is ...she is finding it difficult to please her fans and be a mum lol ...

touring would be hard for a mother ...just saying ...

travelling the world would also be a pain in the ass .....davids football ..kids schools etc etc ...rocco being a pain in the ass ...

she is just saying that its hard to juggle the two ...being a artist and being a mother ..she is not moaning 

the song is prob like  " how high" 

questioning if she should just pack it all in and be a full time mummy 

20 minutes ago, runa said:

She has 6 children 

Not this thread derailing into a mess AGAIN....

We have waited for 4 years and we're only A MONTH away from the Madonna storm.

Can some of you just shut the fuck up and stop whining about her work life balance?

26 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

yes but not all of them tour the world ..i think touring would be difficult ...

I would think touring would be the most difficult too.

And to those who think that having fame, money and nannies etc make life easy and not as hard, etc., think again. Life has a way of stopping you dead in your tracks sometimes. There is loss, pain, suffering, lessons, and struggling for everyone no matter who you are or how much money you have or how strong you are. 

2 hours ago, Marcelox said:

That green screen there is just for film Hologram 3D..  It called mixed reality capture..  The studio is in London 

IMG_20190327_203551.jpg

Screenshot_20190327-205249.jpg

Yup. They have many possibilities with this technology. I can think of, maybe, using it to make a video similar to The Chemical Brothers' "Wide Open" music video.

37 minutes ago, danorbit said:

Yup. They have many possibilities with this technology. I can think of, maybe, using it to make a video similar to The Chemical Brothers' "Wide Open" music video.

So cool! Lovess. Thanks for posting!! 

53 minutes ago, danorbit said:

Cool!  

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Well,  sorry I don't see it as the big deal so many seem to.  David and Mercy are not little children anymore and she has nannies, support, millions of dollars and she still spends a lot of time with her children.  She is an incredible mother and an incredible artist.  Always has been and I think always will be.  I think she is like every mother in the world - who has days where they feel guilty about juggling both and sound off.  I am pretty confident Madonna would have retired years back if she thought it was too much of a struggle. 

It is kind of annoying really.  Years ago,  fans used to talk about how sexist it was that so many articles were criticising her for working while being a mother.  Lots of articles wondering why she did not retire and she even talked about that on the Tears of a Clown concert.  Talked about why people asked her why she kept on going.  She talked of wanting to work and then performed "  Don't tell me"  as an answer to those critics.   Now,  it seems as if she is getting portrayed as a sort of victim for being both a mother and an artist and I think that is a shame.  

I don't see people on this board acting like Madonna is a victim of the motherhood/children dilemma. I do, however, see people seemingly annoyed/angry (and that's putting in mildly) at her inclusion of the adorable, clearly deeply loved, kids on instagram and the fact that some of her artistic choices may be negotiated with the fact she is a mother.

I love she includes all aspects of her life on her Instagram. She's not just a pop star to me, but a role model, so I appreciate it all.