Jump to content

New album thread - continued here. WE NEED TO WAKE UP to MAGIC.


Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

its pretty obvious she is waiting on eurovision to release the album and tour dates and we will likely hear the new song a week before this event why cant we just deal with the wait we got some demos to help us with the wait , shes not going to tease us a lot due to the rebel heart leaks this im sure of ... we prob wont even get a official snippet this time around ... lets just be happy she has recorded a new album and is alive unlike most of her peers 

Couldn't agree more. I wouldn't be surprised if 1) Eurovision don't announce her at all 2) we hear the song on 18th out of nowhere 3) release it simultaneously with the performance and the video 4) announce the tour dates at the same time. I think it would be a clever move!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2019 at 8:42 PM, badboydrunkby6 said:

I would assume it is a bit early to film video interludes but maybe there was a photo shoot and they used the opportunity for film footage ?? her look is  'Buenos Aires' meets 'Borderline'

I hope we get some Evita on the new tour

We need more windows in hell the Miami Mix of Don't Cry for Me Argentina in the next tour.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I do think using drag queens is a little overplayed at the point by pop artists, its like , lets get some gay credit and they hire them... gags.... katy perry etc... special if they stay in the background

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Nikki said:

tbh first I heard about the drag queens (and that one in particular not going to their tour to be in the video) I knew there would be complaints or attempts at shade afterwards. it would be naive to have fantasies about getting an important role on short notice. I certainly hope this Monet wasn't that unrealistic about it and asked in advance about everything. the queens on that podcast just act jealous and immature. they don't even know if M was there, so they probably don't talk with Monet 

From what I've seen on social media, there has been major controversy about Monet leaving the tour to be in the video. Not necessarily in a negative way at all.

It just seems like the drag queens are extremely pissed at the the tour managers for not allowing the drag queens a couple of days off when a major opportunity arises.

Monet does seem like the type of person who will say if she was "shaded" when she went to the video shoot.Can't imagine her role being that big in the video anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

what do you want ? and dont think ive not picked up on your cryptic posts lol 

i want The best team behind her

i want them to shoot down any negativity againts her like Liz snapped right away

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, caba1 said:

yes, i can.

Also, i can see a forum where people can comment what they want.. Don't you?

absolutely! comment and make presumptions based on half baked rumors as much as they want. it’s a free country. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Starman said:

I do think using drag queens is a little overplayed at the point by pop artists, its like , lets get some gay credit and they hire them... gags.... katy perry etc... special if they stay in the background

I agree.

But I'm still excited for the video.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Nick said:

Monet does seem like the type of person who will say if she was "shaded" when she went to the video shoot.Can't imagine her role being that big in the video anyway.

I hope you’re right because the first thing I thought when that story came up a couple of days ago was that she hopefully knew what she was in for. I could see the scenario where they fire her and she is all pissed because she was just in one little scene in a crowd and felt it was not worth it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes.  See then all over social media in droves.  They ones you described - both young ignorant arrogant idiots and older hysterical ex fans - always say they prefer either Gaga, Kylie or Beyonce. Infuriating how they hate and abuse Madonna, keep saying they prefer others but great to see so many calling them out for the ignorant ageist fools they are. 

Edit - so many love her as well, just shocked at the ones that are so vocal about hating her. 

Thanx 2 social Media we live in the age of populism, and those comments are exactly that...populist crap.

But I would say in a general sense her stock is quite low, this respected magazine here did an article of

the 20 best/most influential female albums and she didn't even make the list. But Bey's Lemonade did. :dramatic:

I know the writing staff is young or trying 2 b young, but her team is definitely at fault here, they

really dropped the ball in terms giving new life 2 her legacy/catalogue in the last 10 years especially.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, acko said:

Thanx 2 social Media we live in the age of populism, and those comments are exactly that...populist crap.

But I would say in a general sense her stock is quite low, this respected magazine here did an article of

the 20 best/most influential female albums and she didn't even make the list. But Bey's Lemonade did. :dramatic:

I know the writing staff is young or trying 2 b young, but her team is definitely at fault here, they

really dropped the ball in terms giving new life 2 her legacy/catalogue in the last 10 years especially.

truth

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, acko said:

Thanx 2 social Media we live in the age of populism, and those comments are exactly that...populist crap.

But I would say in a general sense her stock is quite low, this respected magazine here did an article of

the 20 best/most influential female albums and she didn't even make the list. But Bey's Lemonade did. :dramatic:

I know the writing staff is young or trying 2 b young, but her team is definitely at fault here, they

really dropped the ball in terms giving new life 2 her legacy/catalogue in the last 10 years especially.

Why oh why is this so true, makes me sad really, especially since it feels like we’re pointing this out and complaining since forever... And NOTHING happens. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Jairo said:

Do you think if Mirwais is producing the album, Monte Pittman can appear on the credits as composer/guitarist? 

why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, boy skeffington said:

Madonna comment - “what ever it takes to get those songs mastered!”

 

 

 

 

Mirwais commented as well and Edgar Barrera (Maluma's producer) liked the post as well. :thumbsup:

I hope Mike takes the time he needs to make an out of this world new sounding final product at the quality of Ray of Light. We all heard the ROL demos in the last week and we know the final product. 🙂 

Oh, and she did get him some Moschino drip the other day, so he better come through now. 🙂

 

Madonna Mike Dean 2.jpg

Madonna Mike Deam.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a great feeling about this album. I just hope and pray that first single is fire. Something a bit insipid, but lovely, like LFL wouldn't ignite anything or anyone at all.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm hoping that the first single is incredible.

I really feel that back 1989 they wanted to bring her down for Like a Prayer. But the song was SO good, that it couldn't happen.

I think if she's gonna be very controversial again with the new video, the quality of the actual music needs to be on point...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

I'm hoping that the first single is incredible.

I really feel that back 1989 they wanted to bring her down for Like a Prayer. But the song was SO good, that it couldn't happen.

I think if she's gonna be very controversial again with the new video, the quality of the actual music needs to be on point...

this

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She's been quiet over the last few days, so I suspect she has been busy doing photoshoots... Working on the albums visuals, etc. The posts on instagram of the twins seem to indicate that she is working hard and not with them, as well as her last post about needing the time out chair, as she is probably quite tired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, headonfire said:

She's been quiet over the last few days, so I suspect she has been busy doing photoshoots... Working on the albums visuals, etc. The posts on instagram of the twins seem to indicate that she is working hard and not with them, as well as her last post about needing the time out chair, as she is probably quite tired.

prob still filming 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...