M14: coming 'soon'

robster

Guest CzarnaWisnia
On 2/8/2019 at 10:27 PM, realityisalways said:

Asia Argento slept with an underage actor, she is also a witch just look around her instagram

Double standards do apply...

Guest CzarnaWisnia
3 hours ago, BrendanT1993 said:

4 years ago, Madonna kicked off her 'Rebel Heart' promotion on Grindr with a chance to win a chat with her. Yes, this really happened. So you see, no area is off limits, lol. #thinkingoutsidethebox

10968482_10153093762327174_5127454832629762663_n.jpg

If I remember right, this never happened. Hector won the contest, and they never set up the chat.

9 hours ago, loowee said:

I still think the album will have a fairly commercial-leaning sound, with experimental elements/Portuguese influences here and there.  Lead single will be a Music/Hung Up hybrid. 

This has been my view all along.

Experimental elements ala Ray of Light, Music etc but very much kept to a classic pop concept. It’s what she does best.

If she goes full crazy with the concept then I’ll eat my words.

30 minutes ago, Rugbyguy said:

This has been my view all along.

Experimental elements ala Ray of Light, Music etc but very much kept to a classic pop concept. It’s what she does best.

If she goes full crazy with the concept then I’ll eat my words.

LFL was the blueprint of that classic 1st single smash single material. I have no idea how she could top that.

Guest ditaluver
3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

If I remember right, this never happened. Hector won the contest, and they never set up the chat.

What a bunch of unprofessional bullshit!!! 

Ok it’s February 11 now, she has been saying for weeks that she’s excited to share her new music with the world but 🤷🏻‍♂️

Album cover was done in Jan 18, 2019

A video was recorded in Jan 20, 2019

So, I guess that we won’t get neither until mid-March, oh well at least we have the Eurovision and Pride stuff to speculate too.

9 minutes ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

By making a better song.  

LFlL was miles above 7 Rings.  One did not chart and one debuted at number one.  Results may vary as there is no formula.  Just saying.

11 minutes ago, Iconic Fetus said:

Ok it’s February 11 now, she has been saying for weeks that she’s excited to share her new music with the world but 🤷🏻‍♂️

Album cover was done in Jan 18, 2019

A video was recorded in Jan 20, 2019

So, I guess that we won’t get neither until mid-March, oh well at least we have the Eurovision and Pride stuff to speculate too.

that video is not for the single though..

I would love a concept album something totally different forget about sales, just release something that’s artistic and what she wants to do 

but would her record company allow it? Who even is her record company these days? Do they have the final say? Or can she release what she likes? 

5 minutes ago, JohnSon said:

I would love a concept album something totally different forget about sales, just release something that’s artistic and what she wants to do 

but would her record company allow it? Who even is her record company these days? Do they have the final say? Or can she release what she likes? 

I hate this thought.. no offensive to you personally, but M shouldn't have to worry about what a SHIT label like interscope thinks of her album. they just distribute her album (and they do a SHIT job because they don't promote madonna) so they're the last people who should lecture M on what to do. I hope M sticks to the video she shared about not working for the gallery like bowie said, and really does her own thing. fuck sake.. she's madonna and she should make her own choices or make the album she wants.

They're saying that that Instagram video is not her new song or new video. What a smart bunch of people running that site 

Aren't they the same site that reported her MDNA Skin shoot was her new music video??

Sick of waiting

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

1 hour ago, YannBouch said:

Ha! Now that’s some serious journalism right there! 

Here at TakeAbowMadonna.org can confirm that the song called Toxic Madonna sang during her tears of the clown in miami was not planned to be recorded on the new album. Our Insider confirm that it's a Britney spears song released many years ago.