Jump to content

M14: coming 'soon'


robster
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just want a proper Madonna record. Nothing too experimental,  fits in with all the others but, like, you know, in a different way 🍦

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I just want a proper Madonna record. Nothing too experimental,  fits in with all the others but, like, you know, in a different way 🍦

Well that's cool too you know...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

For Madonna's artpop records, please see : reference provided below.

Madonna

Like a Virgin

True Blue

Like a Prayer

I'm Breathless

Erotica

Bedtime Stories

Ray of Light

Music

American Life

Confessions on a Dancefloor

... ... ... y'know

love it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I can’t with people’s fucking comments in this thread. 

I love this fado direction of hers and I cannot wait to hear what Mirwais does with it. 

I’m imagining the first 30 seconds of the album is a super classical, organic fado sound and then BAM mirwais takes you to a different universe :inlove: 

You racist cunts writing this off as “National Geographic” are the same cunts who were like “EW” when you heard the first 3 seconds of the ABBA flutes in hung up. Always ruining the mood. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, windsor67 said:

You know what, I am really scared she might do a Joanne on us, Fado is not inspiring if you are going to do successful pop music even less dance, I am still hoping to be surprised but my hopes are being lowered every day. My favourite Madonna is a groundbreaking dance artist not some national geographic native culture reporter lol

 

1 hour ago, windsor67 said:

And I find it disturbing that bloody gaga and the dislike we feel for her gets way more comments than the artist we love 

 

1 hour ago, windsor67 said:

Please Jupiter or Zeus  don’t let Madonna become a world music act 

And you wonder why people report your posts and you get warned and suspended? :rolleyes:

ETA: Thank you for banning him Kim!

Edited by Magician
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I can’t with people’s fucking comments in this thread. 

I love this fado direction of hers and I cannot wait to hear what Mirwais does with it. 

I’m imagining the first 30 seconds of the album is a super classical, organic fado sound and then BAM mirwais takes you to a different universe :inlove: 

You racist cunts writing this off as “National Geographic” are the same cunts who were like “EW” when you heard the first 3 seconds of the ABBA flutes in hung up. Always ruining the mood. 

I think she was truly inspired by her time in Lisbon. I think this is a passion project for her.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think she was truly inspired by her time in Lisbon. I think this is a passion project for her.

i think it will be like what mirwais did with country music in the albun music 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

I can’t with people’s fucking comments in this thread. 

I love this fado direction of hers and I cannot wait to hear what Mirwais does with it. 

I’m imagining the first 30 seconds of the album is a super classical, organic fado sound and then BAM mirwais takes you to a different universe :inlove: 

You racist cunts writing this off as “National Geographic” are the same cunts who were like “EW” when you heard the first 3 seconds of the ABBA flutes in hung up. Always ruining the mood. 

:clap:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

didnt she part fund take a bow video and moaned about it .. 

I thought the only video she personally funded that wasn’t out the record company advance you get for making videos was Express Yourself?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Don't make those racist idiots - I think there are 2 of them on this thread who have made racist comments - sum up the people here.  They get flushed as demonstrated.  They make a lot of noise,  give Madonna fans a bad name and pollute threads.  Love it when useless offensive trolls are flushed.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Confessit said:

I thought the only video she personally funded that wasn’t out the record company advance you get for making videos was Express Yourself?

sure she mentioned that she paid for take a bow video 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, trickyricky said:

sure she mentioned that she paid for take a bow video 

Yeah, I thought I heard that too.

She almost had to pay for the AL video too if I'm not mistaken.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Dany Targaryen said:

Yeah, I thought I heard that too.

She almost had to pay for the AL video too if I'm not mistaken.

which version the horrible flag version or the excellent original 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's beautiful the snippets. Im not sure it's for a single though. I think there's two projects. 2 things to enjoy or for people to moan about. Lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Adriano said:

well she def is paying to keep everything away from leaks 

Agreed. 

She could spend 200  000 000 on a video and she would still be 60 year old Madge who radio and TV music channels think is irrelevant. She's best investing in other ways. I'd love it if it went straight on Netflix or something. Fk the charts fk the industry slay in your own way. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, veroelectronica said:

This is  3rd  world  music. 

Madonna has never disappointed me yet. And believe me there were times when I wondered what was coming (ie: the rumors of her covering one of my least favorite songs American Pie, her naming an album simply Music to name a few),but, she's never disappointed me and instead introduced us to new sounds and more that made sense in the end.  So if it is 3rd world, bring it on because every person or country rich or poor can be creative, talented, or make music. Just something to think about. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What's wrong with third world music? I've never seen Madonna so human and relatable since her involvement with the third world. Look at how loving shr and inspired right now. 

If she took inspiration from her lifestyle we'd have the musical version of her MDNA skin adverts. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

because her music doesnt sell as well as it used to noticed her tour videos always look more expensive lol

I don't get what's to "lol" about in your comment. But major artists nowadays invest in music videos to keep their name on everybody's mouth. It is more important than selling music after all. If your name is  popular you can brand every product imaginable and earn millions (Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry - remind me when they had hits for the last time? I don't see their music videos getting any cheaper, on the contrary). But I don't want Madonna to do that because of product branding, instead I wished she would do it for her art. At least that's what I would do it in her place.

50 minutes ago, trickyricky said:

didnt she part fund take a bow video and moaned about it .. 

Yes, our girl is cheap as hell with her own money, but she could change that. She changed a lot through the years, who knows...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Mat.Guy said:

I don't get what's to "lol" about in your comment. But major artists nowadays invest in music videos to keep their name on everybody's mouth. It is more important than selling music after all. If your name is  popular you can brand every product imaginable and earn millions (Rihanna, Beyoncé, Katy Perry - remind me when they had hits for the last time? I don't see their music videos getting any cheaper, on the contrary). But I don't want Madonna to do that because of product branding, instead I wished she would do it for her art. At least that's what I would do it in her place.

Yes, our girl is cheap as hell with her own money, but she could change that. She changed a lot through the years, who knows...

There is also nothing wrong with product placement to pay for the video aswell... its a commun practice for big budget ones

Link to comment
Share on other sites

59 minutes ago, FreeMySoul said:

I think she was truly inspired by her time in Lisbon. I think this is a passion project for her.

I think so too. I think she has a special untold story to tell along with the new music. Whatever it is, her smile in this new video is infectious. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...