Madonna reportedly to ink deal to perform at ESC 2019!

Madonna has done (or eventually is still doing) the longest inking of a deal officially! She has been inking for like ... month, 2 months???😂

2 hours ago, elijah said:

Madonna has done (or eventually is still doing) the longest inking of a deal officially! She has been inking for like ... month, 2 months???😂

she signed it

17 hours ago, elijah said:

Is "freedom fighter" Madonna negotiating to get more than a million $$$ from the rich Israeli businessman who's put up the financing?

14 minutes ago, Kim said:

Is "freedom fighter" Madonna negotiating to get more than a million $$$ from the rich Israeli businessman who's put up the financing?

I know.

But I guess it’s more of a legal issue cause ESC is not allowed to be financed from whatever ‘outside’ sources. Though it doesn’t say explicitly that this specific scenario is not allowed, so it must be still about settling this legal matter. 

5 hours ago, Lolo said:

I know.

But I guess it’s more of a legal issue cause ESC is not allowed to be financed from whatever ‘outside’ sources. Though it doesn’t say explicitly that this specific scenario is not allowed, so it must be still about settling this legal matter. 

Can’t he donate her two million and she promises to perform for free on Eurovision :)? Why should it legally pass through Eurovision?

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Can’t he donate her two million and she promises to perform for free on Eurovision :)? Why should it legally pass through Eurovision?

I guess there would by lots of ways to come to an agreement IF she is really interested in performing there. Maybe she just doesn’t see the big picture. 

Edit: If they did what you suggested ESC would probably have to announce her performance and openly declare she’s performing for free, but I guess that’s not what she would want. The ‚clever business woman‘ is a narrative she likes and understands as important part of her ‚brand‘. 

22 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Justin Timberlake wasn't announced until the week before when he played at the Eurovision grand finale in 2016 so Madonna probably won't be either?

This or maybe they will announce on the press release of the album in late March/ early April 

11 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

This or maybe they will announce on the press release of the album in late March/ early April 

Wasnt it suoposed to be released on Valentines day? and then end of february-begin march?

and still not a word

6 hours ago, dollhouse said:

Wasnt it suoposed to be released on Valentines day? and then end of february-begin march?

and still not a word

Well everything has been speculation from us, the only confirmed thing was from MT saying that the album comes in June and single in May with Maluma.

Then you have Mensch saying that they were going to announce her Pride performance in February, which hasn’t been announced yet, so we don’t know if they are waiting for a special timing to release all the info at once.

If we have Eurovision, the LGBT award and the single coming in May, there should be an announcement by April, I’m not expecting something to happen in March anymore, and it’s fine, we’re close now.

One thing I‘m wondering...there was this one tweet a couple of pages back, with a fan asking the Eurovision account if M would perform and they responded sort of in that cheeky way...would they go out of their way to respond to a random tweet just like that? I was thinking it‘s a sign there really was, at the very least, some negotiating...I could be totally wrong, though.

Still crossing my fingers this is going to happen!

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

One thing I‘m wondering...there was this one tweet a couple of pages back, with a fan asking the Eurovision account if M would perform and they responded sort of in that cheeky way...would they go out of their way to respond to a random tweet just like that? I was thinking it‘s a sign there really was, at the very least, some negotiating...I could be totally wrong, though.

Well yes, it was one of the main producers of the show who shared that she was about to sign and all that stuff about the millionaire 'donating' the money for her to perform so i'm pretty hopeful...

I'm not sure if its posted already, nothing new lol

Canadian-Israeli billionaire Sylvan Adams said Tuesday that it is "looking very good" that Madonna will perform at the Eurovision this year.
Adams, speaking at the Keshet INTV Conference at the YMCA in Jerusalem, said he had gotten involved with the upcoming Eurovision in Tel Aviv in the hopes of bringing a huge-name artist to the show.

"We've reached out to Madonna to try to add a little bit of glitz to the event," said Adams to Channel 12 News reporter Ben Mittelman. "It's looking very good that she's going to come here and participate in the Eurovision Song Contest."

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Sylvan-Adams-Looking-very-good-that-Madonna-will-perform-at-Eurovision-583193

1 hour ago, M_Sinner said:

I'm not sure if its posted already, nothing new lol

Canadian-Israeli billionaire Sylvan Adams said Tuesday that it is "looking very good" that Madonna will perform at the Eurovision this year.
Adams, speaking at the Keshet INTV Conference at the YMCA in Jerusalem, said he had gotten involved with the upcoming Eurovision in Tel Aviv in the hopes of bringing a huge-name artist to the show.

"We've reached out to Madonna to try to add a little bit of glitz to the event," said Adams to Channel 12 News reporter Ben Mittelman. "It's looking very good that she's going to come here and participate in the Eurovision Song Contest."

https://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Culture/Sylvan-Adams-Looking-very-good-that-Madonna-will-perform-at-Eurovision-583193

Thanks! So at least it seems like this isn’t off the table yet.