Jump to content

New album thread - queen teases on Insta stories


Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, jonluvsmaddy said:

The video with Rocco dancing has the rhythm of the lyric to what used to be called Beautiful Game - just as she performed it at the Met - even though the music is obviously very different.

It reminded me of the rythm of abbas money money money

Edited by Miphiwart
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Humberto77rj said:

How come I missed the whole thing??

Is it good? Will it make us dance in a different way? 

 

Most important question so far.

5 hours ago, Ray Finkle said:

I hear "media bitches"

Me too & I hope we’re right. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, coco said:

it's called Back That Up

I love this song btw and wouldn't mind it getting an official release 😍

Oh the meltdowns when it has been reworked from the demo version.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The titles so far all sounds good and in all honesty more promising then beautiful game. I like how they all are quite different then what she used before and at the same time fits with her discography. I'm less enthusiastic about those a few seconds cos they remind me of old mirwais too much,  obviously it's too early to judge and I might be totally wrong

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m shitting myself with excitement. A new era is dawning. Her passion at 60 is unmatched. Luckiest fan base ever. 35+ years of killer releases. Best selling female artist of all time. Only MADONNA.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

She teased 3 of these track titles in hashtags, people found the hashtags in archives, so we can also confirm:

I Don’t Search I Find

God Control

Extreme Occident

 

Occident is a term used to indicate “the Western world”, so that will DEFINATELY be a politically charged song.

 

F8F7F67C-4097-4868-9BC4-8AF37306C287.jpeg

BF1F48B8-7A2F-4B12-88F0-5D7E0B971257.jpeg

0EFE27B9-4F25-4BB8-8345-639A4D83E252.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wow, good detective work. 

Seems strange that BG is not there. I doubt she would rename it after getting that hat made. So I rather think this is the songs they are still working on, with some other songs previously finished. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Paul said:

Wow, good detective work. 

Seems strange that BG is not there. I doubt she would rename it after getting that hat made. So I rather think this is the songs they are still working on, with some other songs previously finished. 

There's 16 track on that board..  The last one doesn't have a name yet..

(I'm sorry my English is terrible) 😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

 

(I'm sorry my English is terrible) 😅

It doesn’t matter when you’re so attractive!

(just kidding, your English is fine🙂)

3 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

There's 16 track on that board..  The last one doesn't have a name yet 😅

Good point!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Marcelox said:

There's 16 track on that board..

That's a big number for a CD, so probably some will be bonus tracks, and...

4 minutes ago, alen said:

she`s Crazy and Loca on the same album

Since Crazy and Loca means the same, maybe it's another WITFLFAG/LQSLM case: one will be on the album, the other will be a b-side.

Even though what's written doesn't look like Loca too me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, robster said:

She teased 3 of these track titles in hashtags, people found the hashtags in archives, so we can also confirm:

I Don’t Search I Find

God Control

Extreme Occident

 

Occident is a term used to indicate “the Western world”, so that will DEFINATELY be a politically charged song.

 

F8F7F67C-4097-4868-9BC4-8AF37306C287.jpeg

BF1F48B8-7A2F-4B12-88F0-5D7E0B971257.jpeg

0EFE27B9-4F25-4BB8-8345-639A4D83E252.jpeg

OMG. 

Great work! :elite:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

That's a big number for a CD, so probably some will be bonus tracks, and...

Since Crazy and Loca means the same, maybe it's another WITFLFAG/LQSLM case: one will be on the album, the other will be a b-side.

Even though what's written doesn't look like Loca too me.

I think Loca is confirmed as i remember she posted a recent instagram story with  that hashtag, it was an story were she was also using an stella mcartney adiddas tee if im not wrong

95B23BA9-1B58-4428-86C2-02ACEAF31586.jpeg

Edited by mindatrappa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We would hear more clearly if she stopped asking Estere if she likes the music while the music is playing ! 

Exactly.. who does she think she is? Madonna lol

47 minutes ago, robster said:

She teased 3 of these track titles in hashtags, people found the hashtags in archives, so we can also confirm:

I Don’t Search I Find

God Control

Extreme Occident

 

Occident is a term used to indicate “the Western world”, so that will DEFINATELY be a politically charged song.

 

F8F7F67C-4097-4868-9BC4-8AF37306C287.jpeg

BF1F48B8-7A2F-4B12-88F0-5D7E0B971257.jpeg

0EFE27B9-4F25-4BB8-8345-639A4D83E252.jpeg

 

4 minutes ago, mindatrappa said:

I think Loca is confirmed as i remember she posted a recent instagram story with  that hashtag, it was an story were she was also using an stella mcartney adiddas tee if im not wrong

95B23BA9-1B58-4428-86C2-02ACEAF31586.jpeg

The Madonna fans.. the smartest fanbase the world has ever seen 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...