MADONNA's EPIC NEW ALBUM discussion thread

Is the best way to support her forthcoming music to buy the physical album but just put it on the shelf and stream when you listen?  I guess this holds true for all artists now.  

#maybe #half #fake track list: "Magic"

1 Magic

2 Mothership

3 Won't Stop (Can't Stop)

4 Beautiful Game

5 Moon 

6 I Dare You (I Dare Myself)

7 No Fear

8 Turn The Page

9 Finally Enough Love

10 Soul Mate

11 Marine Blue

Deluxe CD

12 No Hats

13 Gypsy Life

14 New Friends

15 Mother Earth

1 hour ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Portugal. She was spotted at airport on Monday after VMAs

Her latest Instagram post indicates she is still in NYC celebrating the twins birthday though!

2 hours ago, rebelheart said:

Her latest Instagram post indicates she is still in NYC celebrating the twins birthday though!

Ya those black hardwood floors were a giveaway of her NYC house. Also the video MDNA Skin uploaded was of her in her NYC bathroom 

8 hours ago, Shane said:

Is the best way to support her forthcoming music to buy the physical album but just put it on the shelf and stream when you listen?  I guess this holds true for all artists now.  

This is exactly what I plan to do. I'm listening to my music on Spotify anyway these days. But I wonder which country do my streams count to when I live in the Czech Republic.

14 hours ago, Suedey said:

:lmao: 

I'll see you all in March 2019 bishes :dead:

Have a nice Christmas with no new Madonna music! :thumbsup:

Wish I could see your face when the 1st single drops in October :lol:

I was wondering... How much control does f*****g Interscope have over her creative output?

Could it be that the album is ready, they heard it and are now trying to talk Madonna into tweaking it and making it more “commercial” - which might explain the lack of news. 

Or, no, they don’t give a flying f**k?

38 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

I was wondering... How much control does f*****g Interscope have over her creative output?

Could it be that the album is ready, they heard it and are now trying to talk Madonna into tweaking it and making it more “commercial” - which might explain the lack of news. 

they are trying to get rid of any portugise and african influences and twisting her arm to drop the tribal outfit

thanks to all negative MTV/Aratha response

45 minutes ago, luizotaviobarros said:

They probably don’t even know that M is about to drop a new album.

35 minutes ago, dollhouse said:

they are trying to get rid of any portugise and african influences and twisting her arm to drop the tribal outfit

thanks to all negative MTV/Aratha response

Last I've heard they're debating whether to cancel the new era and album altogether, what with the VMA scandal.

Omg, I’m so tired of hearing about Aretha. The day she passed (RIP) on M’s bd, it’s been nothing but negativity... I want our Queen to shine again!! Come alive M!! Spread your wings and shine your bright light unto this miserable planet... starting with this thread.... 

19 minutes ago, Plaything said:

Yes we‘re joking around but Katy is her usual extra dramatic self..lol

😂 For the record, I was joking too but I do come across dramatic a lot so...

0D7293F7-361D-4F4A-820F-5C00BF17F9C5.gif

7 hours ago, luizotaviobarros said:

Last I heard Interscope tied Madonna up and made her burn the mastered album.

She is now chained inside a mini cell inside the Interscope basements re-recording the album with Migos, Miley, Drake, Cardi B, Niki Minaj and other chart toppers...

21 hours ago, dcbyebyebaby said:

Portugal. She was spotted at airport on Monday after VMAs

That was she arriving in NYC. These airports candids always come one day after.