So, this is how it works.

I'm currently at work, trying to make a resume about what's happening in Syria today. And i would like to share to you the level of manipulation we are having.

1. Russia announced mid weeks they were creating, together with Damascus regime, several humanitarian coridors, so families from the neiboughoods in Aleppo can cross from the 'rebel area' to the pacificied area.

2. The Syrian Observatory (ong agency, which gives information) said that they weren't doing it, that they were just lying. UNO asked Moscow not to interfere in humanitarian things.

3. Today, dozens of families started to use the corridors and are safe. Russia says they will build 4 corridors more.

4. A bombing in Aleppo falls. There are "30 victims, either dead or injured" (uh?) according to that Observatory. That agency says "we don't know who made the bombing, but once Russia's planes bombed that part".

So Russia creates the corridors even though UNO and that Observatory were sneering. Now they are useful and more will come. And instead of being considered allies, they are accused at some weird bombing with some unknown number of "victims" because once they had that part as target.

How they are manipulating all the time the effors of Russia against the terrorism in Syria is ennerving. I had to read 5 different news from different places to understand a bit this.

They don't blame directly, but whenever there's a bombing, that Syrian Observatory of Human Rights (based in Turkey) puts the blame in Russia in a way or another, in a bit subtle way: "We don't know who, but we have been informed that Russian planes have been sighted not far away days before", for example. You put the seed of doubt, and that's enough.

Russia says LOTS OF THINGS every day, but normally news agencies don't pay atention.

It's pro NATO and against Russia. But they put the flamboyant "Human Rights" in their name and voilá!

It reminds me a couple of girls from my city, they are psychologist but decided to name their business Institute of Anxiety. You cannot imagine how wonderful it fits that name in an article, hahahaha

"According to the Insitute of Anxiety..."

Thanks for reporting about this Karbi. Yeah it's the media, slap on Putin's anti gay and you've successfully dehumanized a nation. Even if they do any good, it doesn't get reported.

There is an article that I just read 2 days ago regarding the gas pipe lines it's regarding east block / west block and why Syria is the chosen mess (basically geography to get to Europe).