German man shoots five-year-old refugee girl and teenager with air rifle

jaron

German man shoots five-year-old refugee girl and teenager with air rifle

Mother of five year old girl thought the wound had been caused by someone throwing a stone

Two people including a five-year-old girl have been injured after a man opened fire on a German refugee shelter with an air rifle.

A 21-year-old man has been accused of shooting at the shelter from his third floor apartment, only 40 meters away from the camp in western Germany.

Police searched the man’s apartment and reportedly removed the air rifle and munitions.

The suspect was not arrested as “there were no ground for arrest”, a police spokeswoman said.

The police confirmed the investigation was ongoing, adding “it is unclear if the act was politically motivated.”

The mother of the Macedonian girl initially thought someone had thrown a stone at her daughter.

It was not until a witness saw the suspect shooting the second victim, an 18-year old Syrian, in the leg that it became clear what happened.

In January, a hand grenade was thrown into a refugee shelter following the Cologne attacks. Police said it was pure luck the grenade did not detonate.

In February, onlookers were reported to cheer as a hotel used as a refugee shelter in the town of Bautzen went up in flames in a suspected arson attack.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-refugee-shelter-migrants-air-rifle-shooting-five-year-old-girl-macedonia-teenager-syrian-a7079636.html

The hate for refugees and muslim people is getting nasty and scary in Germany and sadly in the rest of Europe too. :thumbsdown:

this is so sad...does germany have a lot of refugees? because for some reason I still don´t understand in spain we have only very few of them.And still, people complain.sad

this is so sad...does germany have a lot of refugees? because for some reason I still don´t understand in spain we have only very few of them.And still, people complain.sad

It must be around 800.000 in Germany.

Many refugee houses were burned in the last months of attacks by nazis.

Also, the most problems are in east Germany.

They should have imprisoned him for sure, but if it were a foreigner (non-german) they would have imprisoned him. That is a big problem as well in Germany. There are so many examples of that.

Refugee children are being sexually exploited and forced to work tirelessly by traffickers in northern France, an extensive report by Unicef is to reveal.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/refugee-children-being-sexually-exploited-and-forced-into-crime-by-traffickers-in-northern-france-a7079446.html

this is really sad :(

It must be around 800.000 in Germany.

Many refugee houses were burned in the last months of attacks by nazis.

Also, the most problems are in east Germany.

They should have imprisoned him for sure, but if it were a foreigner (non-german) they would have imprisoned him. That is a big problem as well in Germany. There are so many examples of that.

Even with news like this, Germany is showing lots of generosity.

yes, they show indeedd very much genorisity. Burning dowun refugees houses and shooting at them and many other things. truely generosity......

yes, they show indeedd very much genorisity. Burning dowun refugees houses and shooting at them and many other things. truely generosity......

Those are disgusting incidents and hopefully those assholes who committed those crimes will get punished. BUT very little has happened considering the huge amount of refugees Germany has taken. Relatively speaking. Each of those incidents is one too much because shooting at people or burning down houses is not how humans should treat other humans.

Yes!

Germany has accepted MORE than a million in the last 12 months. Wrap your head around that for a moment. Thousands are being housed in four star hotels for the forseeable future.

Would you or I get that kind of treatment?

Germany has been generous and they have taken the biggest burden with the refugees. I don't know if they have any capacity for more. Hope the situation is ok in Syria in the near future so that most of those ppl return safely to their homes.

Those are disgusting incidents and hopefully those assholes who committed those crimes will get punished. BUT very little has happened considering the huge amount of refugees Germany has taken. Relatively speaking. Each of those incidents is one too much because shooting at people or burning down houses is not how humans should treat other humans.

Exactly

The only blame of Germany right now is forcing East countries to keep the refugees, which is very WRONG

But the country really is very open minded about immigration and refugees. Imagine the UK in this situation???

Germany has been generous and they have taken the biggest burden with the refugees. I don't know if they have any capacity for more. Hope the situation is ok in Syria in the near future so that most of those ppl return safely to their homes.

Syria is almost destroyed. they cannot go back. That's one of the big dramas

Over 1,2 Million just this year.

Many countries are refusing to take any!

Poland has accepted ZERO. Italy tries to send them packing, towards Germany or Sweden, as soon as they can.

Saudia Arabia has accepted ZERO.

Sweden has accepted a grand total of 160,000 in the last year.

What do mean by Germany has forced the Eastern countries to keep the refugees that arrive there?

I'm sure they are asked/begged the governments there to provde for them because Germany is taken MORE than it's fair share. Ultimately, these decisions are made by the (unelected *cough, cough*) bureaucrats in Brussels.

published 27. April 2016

Flüchtlinge kosten (Germany) bis zu 400 Milliarden Euro ( 400 BILLION Euro)

Refugees are costing Germany up to 400 Billion Euro.

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2016-04/fluechtlinge-arbeitsmarkt-integration-kosten-studie-zew

That covers all education, immigration classes, all housing, food, health care, and finding them jobs etc. That amount ONLY covers the 1,2 million that are already here and not the millions to come. And since Germany is a 'net giver' within the EU, there is no country paying for a 'bailout' for DE.

I doubt it was ever a real consideration that they would return.

East countries barely can pay old people pensions yet Germany is pressuring so refugees stay there. The only solution given is that those East countries take loans

ABSURD

What do mean by Germany has forced the Eastern countries to keep the refugees that arrive there?

I'm sure they are asked/begged the governments there to provde for them because Germany is taken MORE than it's fair share. Ultimately, these decisions are made by the (unelected *cough, cough*) bureaucrats in Brussels.

published 27. April 2016

Flüchtlinge kosten (Germany) bis zu 400 Milliarden Euro ( 400 BILLION Euro)

Refugees are costing Germany up to 400 Billion Euro.

http://www.zeit.de/wirtschaft/2016-04/fluechtlinge-arbeitsmarkt-integration-kosten-studie-zew

That covers all education, immigration classes, all housing, food, health care, and finding them jobs etc. That amount ONLY covers the 1,2 million that are already here and not the millions to come. And since Germany is a 'net giver' within the EU, there is no country paying for a 'bailout' for DE.

I doubt it was ever a real consideration that they would return.

And if their country weren't destroyed they would return.

People seem to forget that those refugees entering Europe are the rich ones who could pay the mafias. The poor ones are in Jordania. They are not migrating for better jobs

East countries barely can pay old people pensions yet Germany is pressuring so refugees stay there. The only solution given is that those East countries take loans

ABSURD

Yeah the loan option is insane. But the money has to come from somewhere. What are the alternatives? Trust me, the Germans soon wont have pensions either.

Why do other european countries simply refuse these refugees? Italy, Spain......

Of course, returning would be ideal because of extended family etc.

The majority of refugees tried to enter Europe through Italy (especially Lampedusa in Sicily) and Greece. We did our best to save their lives and give them the first aid and we have been left alone by European Union managing this situation for a long time, truth to be told. Germany was also very, if not the most generous country in accepting them.The majority of migrants has relatives in countries like Germany and Sweden and they simply want to go there.

Yes I see what you mean.

But we can't ignore that Germany and Sweden have some of the most generous social welfare programs. That plays a major role in where they decide to stay. Where people can get support and start their lives over. I'm not trying to be an ass but this is just the reality.

Yes I see what you mean.

But we can't ignore that Germany and Sweden have some of the most generous social welfare programs. That plays a major role in where they decide to stay. Where people can get support and start their lives over. I'm not trying to be an ass but this is just the reality.

Absolutely. I wasn't critizing Germany and Sweden. They have been very generous, probably even too much.Personally I didn't get why some eastern european countries freaked out so much when they had to get just a few number of migrants in their borders......

They didn't have a few number. They had HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS walking through their lands. Refugees didn't take a plane in Ankara and landed in Berlin, you know...

Seriously, some people here either don't know what is happening or are seeing just one lttle part of the picture on porpose.

They didn't have a few number. They had HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS walking through their lands. Refugees didn't take a plane in Ankara and landed in Berlin, you know...

Seriously, some people here either don't know what is happening or are seeing just one lttle part of the picture on porpose.

I was talking about the project of redistribution of the quotes of migrants and I was referring more to countries like Poland or Baltic republics that didn't see hundreds of thousands of refugees walking through the land. Dear Karbatal, I have an absolute clue of what I am talking about.....Probably some wished Italy and Greece were left alone managing this mess. ..That's the european solidarity. ...

Sorry, i didn't understand. Suddenly i was like WTF? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes, i don't think any country is doing as much as they should. Germany is the only one really giving some real help, but let's face it: they are only doing it because refugees were going there in the first place. If refugees had stayed in Greece, Macedonia and Hungary, Germany wouldn't have moved a finger. As the rest of the countries are doing.