YOUR MAMA!!! Sean

Guest Pud Whacker

can you imagine having that thrown at you. do you still love your ex. do you miss your ex..jeez..

That's exactly what i was thinking watching this. What a nightmare. I saw a little girl being pushed and shoved by running paparazzi after i don't know which celebrity at LAX once, it scared me. They have no inhibitions and may i say education.

That's just weird. I never saw anything like this. Isn't there a law against this? It looks like harassment to me.

That's just weird. I never saw anything like this. Isn't there a law against this? It looks like harassment to me.

This is exactly what celebrities have to deal with from these serial pests. It is disgusting. Madonna has spoken about press following her around all the time, insulting her and asking questions. I saw footage once of Jennifer Aniston at the airport and a press photographer was taunting her saying " Angelina is better than you " She just kept walking and ignoring him but it was so invasive. Plus TMZ give these creatures their own show.

Also, I doubt Sean Penn will want to go to another Madonna concert now because he has to put up with these idiots asking him about it non-stop and people analysing his reactions. There is no privacy for them at all.

These photographers are such losers. They've gotten a lot worse since the days he was married to M and there's much more of them everywhere. They hound them and say nasty shit to them to get any kind of reaction and a good "shot".

This is exactly what celebrities have to deal with from these serial pests. It is disgusting. Madonna has spoken about press following her around all the time, insulting her and asking questions. I saw footage once of Jennifer Aniston at the airport and a press photographer was taunting her saying " Angelina is better than you " She just kept walking and ignoring him but it was so invasive. Plus TMZ give these creatures their own show.

Also, I doubt Sean Penn will want to go to another Madonna concert now because he has to put up with these idiots asking him about it non-stop and people analysing his reactions. There is no privacy for them at all.

Because I look different, I get some hounding when I go out, but this just takes it to another level. I get annoyed sometimes, because i get asked the same questions, but I get it, people are curious.....but there are times I go out and no one bothers me.

These photographers are such losers. They've gotten a lot worse since the days he was married to M and there's much more of them everywhere. They hound them and say nasty shit to them to get any kind of reaction and a good "shot".

They are like cockroaches! I feel sorry for the celebs who are hounded and harassed this way.

I don't think they ask these questions in hopes that he will answer them..I think they do it to get some sort of bad reaction from him. Madonna must be so strong..If I was an A-list celeb just for 1 day, I think I'd hate people for the rest of my life. What makes them think they can be rude to someone just because they are famous?

Madonna and ex-husband Sean Penn fuel rumours they're rekindling romance after 'being spotted at luxury beach hotel'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3296932/Madonna-ex-husband-Sean-Penn-fuel-rumours-rekindling-romance-spotted-luxury-beach-hotel.html#ixzz3q4fOknRZ

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Yes but seriously, is is he still in love with Madonna?? IS HE? I'd like to know :lmao:

But Sean has said that about so many women it is one of those things you want to know on the one hand but really don't on the other, at least coming directly from him :p....

I'm wondering actually if the split with Charlize wasn't some hang up from not being able to marry and formally adopt her new baby girl (due to criminal record, legal history etc. ???)

paris, and israel on the same day. Would they get their facts straight. LOL but Obviously not with Madonna.

haha thats what I'm saying one of them is lying, israel or france

I think dailymail is stupid when it comes to Madonna. When they had the page about Lola's 19th Birthday they said she was 18, They don't know their facts. lol

Hmmm....I don't know. Get used to it ?? The scuzzed out look could be prepping for a new role ?? He is going to be in town for the Paris climate talks through Dec 11 (after talking it all over the news), which means very likely at her Paris show. :)

he's looked like this I dunno at the secret project premiere, he looks like a homeless man. It says he's filming so maybe not at her Paris show hopefully not.