Madonna being helped by Louis to read in Spanish

karbatal

I hope this thread gets here in this forum.

I have a new smart tv!!!! Until now i didn't have one, so i couldn't surf through YouTube in my sofa. And yesterday i had a couple of hours and was watching some rare and old Madonna and came across this video that i had forgotten. When Madonna was coming to Spain for the BAT and wanted to read some note and it was complicated and all BAT dancers were with her...

I recall when it was aired in 1990 in Rockopop, the music program. Oh, time flies....

I remember watching this as a kid, and the special coverage Rockopop did for the Gotheborg show, it was amazing, the girl who hosted seemed to love M¡

I also remember them backstage at one of the shows in Spain, interviewing Martha Sanchez, they asked her about the comparissons and she replied 'im a better singer than her" and laughed

Martha Sanchez said that about Madonna? Wow. What is up with these hussies coming for Madonna. She was probably mad to have been seen as just another Madonna wannabe. I don't know this woman but what similarities does she have with Madonna? I'm probably getting overworked here but it's just like, damn, people really do the most when it comes to hating Madonna and yet like this bitch, they attend her concerts or check for her. *smh*

Anyway... This is the Madonna I love and adore! <333 I feel like Blond Ambition Madonna was her most candid and bad-ass-don't-give-a-fuck moment/era ever! And I live for it <3

I also live for her trying her best at speaking Spanish, loves <3

Martha Sanchez said that about Madonna? Wow. What is up with these hussies coming for Madonna. She was probably mad to have been seen as just another Madonna wannabe. I don't know this woman but what similarities does she have with Madonna? I'm probably getting overworked here but it's just like, damn, people really do the most when it comes to hating Madonna and yet like this bitch, they attend her concerts or check for her. *smh*

Anyway... This is the Madonna I love and adore! <333 I feel like Blond Ambition Madonna was her most candid and bad-ass-don't-give-a-fuck moment/era ever! And I live for it <3

She said it in a funny/bitchy kind of tone, i mean she was at Madonna's show lol

Well, more than simmilarities, she based her career ON Madonna

I've never seen this before! The colours are amazing. Is there anymore?

Nope, it was some kind of promo for Spain because the concert was going to be aired live from Barcelona. I recall the program Rockopop started with the "Hola, soy Madonna!" and the tv host said "So beautiful and great she greets us, Madonna!".

She was the epytome of success.

Well, more than simmilarities, she based her career ON Madonna

Yeah, I can see it but more than anything she reminds me of Paulina Rubio.

But even Pau has had her fair share of having similarities with Madonna but at least she's honest about being a fan, an admirer of the Queen unlike some like this one here who gets almost like offended about it ala Doris.