madonna & diplo & arcade fire @ a party after show

Nikki

Guest Rachelle of London

Madge is the most beatiful woman in the world and that here is the proof.

P.S. Is she going gay again? Cause that dancer is hot!

Nope that's Valerie who is married to Jason Young who is another dancer and choreographer for Madonna.

That video of her dancing reminds me of her early 80's days. I cannot even understand how she looks as good as she does.

IKR

Looking at the first batch of professional shots from this tour and now these pics at the club I feel like she even looks better than on MDNA and she looked fantastic then. I can't, she looks fresh but natural at the same time. Her fantastic trademark features are still all there, the huge expressive eyes, the porcelain skin (and not just in the face), her cupid bow lips, her nose. It's her and she's looking fabulous. I really can't cope with the perfection

I also adore that she's smiling a lot, on and off stage. So happy she's having a good time. Love how on IG she posted that she felt the fans love!! :inlove: I think feeling warmth from the audience is fundamental for Madonna and I love this element of her.

Really reminds me of Michelle Visage from this angle! M is much prettier obviously!

Sory but no! That woman looks like trans. Madona is gorgeous and reminds me of this actually:

party_leopard2.jpg

IKR

Looking at the first batch of professional shots from this tour and now these pics at the club I feel like she even looks better than on MDNA and she looked fantastic then. I can't, she looks fresh but natural at the same time. Her fantastic trademark features are still all there, the huge expressive eyes, the porcelain skin (and not just in the face), her cupid bow lips, her nose. It's her and she's looking fabulous. I really can't cope with the perfection

I also adore that she's smiling a lot, on and off stage. So happy she's having a good time. Love how on IG she posted that she felt the fans love!! :inlove: I think feeling warmth from the audience is fundamental for Madonna and I love this element of her.

:clap: Her happiness, more than anything, has shone through with this era and it warms my heart. :) I really, really hope she's had fun, above all else. She deserves it.

Sory but no! That woman looks like trans. Madona is gorgeous and reminds me of this actually:

party_leopard2.jpg

Now, now...nothing wrong with trans people...I think transgender females like Gigi Gorgeous and Carmen Carrera are beautiful...impossibly so. Michelle Visage is great and a big M supporter.