Turn Up The Radio video... Deleted scenes and out takes

BoogieWoogie

Guest Rocco Papa

Not sure why a video like TUTR would have deleted scenes. If you ask me, that video needed all the set ups it could get.

i love it,

actually i love the song and her look
although the making of type scenes shouldn't be included
i'm really interested in the chutch scene

I've never understood that hate this video gets. First of all, its a miracle she actually made a video for a third single while on tour (I'm looking at you Miles Away). Second, there are beautiful locations and its a rare outdoor video from M. Third, there's somewhat of an actual plot and some humor. She looks great. To me, it's so much better than something like Jump or Get Together

Guest Rachelle of London

I've never understood that hate this video gets. First of all, its a miracle she actually made a video for a third single while on tour (I'm looking at you Miles Away). Second, there are beautiful locations and its a rare outdoor video from M. Third, there's somewhat of an actual plot and some humor. She looks great. To me, it's so much better than something like Jump or Get Together

Thank you. In the middle of a tour and in the streets of Florence. Its a miracle we got a video, I dont even think its that bad

I love the classic vibe the video has. She has a true love for Fellini!

Also, THE LOOK! The 1960's sex kitten vixen look she was serving that era is prob one of her all time bests looks, IMO.

Yeah wtf at the hate this video gets when we had those FAILS like Jump and Miles Away - great songs that got a feeble half assed attempt at a visual. This actually made use of its no budget and no time.

I always thought this video was cute. And I like the song. Hope the out takes leak 😏

I love the video and the song

I love the classic vibe the video has. She has a true love for Fellini!

Also, THE LOOK! The 1960's sex kitten vixen look she was serving that era is prob one of her all time bests looks, IMO.

Yeah wtf at the hate this video gets when we had those FAILS like Jump and Miles Away - great songs that got a feeble half assed attempt at a visual. This actually made use of its no budget and no time.

I always thought this video was cute. And I like the song. Hope the out takes leak

THIS. All of THIS. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The song is bright and fun. The video actually has a plot, great scenic shots, she looks hot as hell... Hell, I always thought this would have been an earlier single.

What the hell is there to complain about? :lmao:

This!

And this was better than the editing of MDNA DVD. We all know they're both Instagram inspired.

It's all about the LIVE GUITAR version. Very uplifting performance.

The album version, now that is one of the worst, limpest, dullest, laziest, shits she has ever recorded.

:ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: ok. don't talk to me anymore. :dead:

It's all about the LIVE GUITAR version. Very uplifting performance.

The album version, now that is one of the worst, limpest, dullest, laziest, shits she has ever recorded.

Couldn't agree more!

Well I have to agree with Crystal Coffin that the live perf helped a lot to improve the song. The album version is highly generic Solveig production. And I'm confident if a flop princess had put out that song she would have been torn apart for it by many people here.

I don't buy that at all. It sounds like plenty of other dance/edm pop hits that were played on the radio around that time...hell, it's quite better, considering alot of the crap the whole edm thing shoved down our throats. If a younger artist put that out, it probably would have done fairly well (perhaps a year or two earlier).