HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADONNA!!!!!!!

MLVC82

Am I the only one who is seeing a strange grimace with a grotesque clownish mouth instead of Madonna's usual face? Wtf is up with that??

I think it's the flash she doesn't seem to have a nose either. LMAO

Male supermodel Jon Kortajarena (from Girl Gone Wild and Bitch Im Madonna videos)

Good face but those twins are way more sexy....

Who's this guy in the middle? He has posted pics of M on his account. He looks like a model, pictured with Andy (M's hairdresser) Miley too. There's one pic where he sticks up for M over the Drake stuff.

A68E50FF-59DC-47B4-8D13-EB70516E3A18.png

So u r just gonna leave at that without telling us what kind of party and where it's going to be ?

She didn't tell me where it was. she just told me they had to dress up and it was at a bar in midtown.

I think she thought I was trying to get an invite and I clearly told her I understood how those things worked...all I wanted was some details of how the night was! anyway, I haven't spoken to her today so we'll see...

Simon Sherry Wood

Was on a MTV reality TV programme years ago... Is one of Andy Le compte best friends and travels around with him assisting with photo shoots and hair. Currently on tour with madonna as backstage staff

Also was on Rupauls Drag Race show

Madonna's birthday is always a sad date for me as also the date that my mother died - my mother was also a huge Madonna fan. The fact the date also belongs to the birthday of the greatest female star ever and the death of the greatest male star ever is special and somehow strange for me as well.

Adored the tributes to Madonna from everyone but especially From Joe Henry and Debi.

Madonna is the greatest role model, entertainer and superstar ever for me and so glad that she has been my idol for so long and always will be

Oh Jazzy, I didn't know your mom died on M's birthday. I would have mixed feelings about that day too. But maybe M's birthday is a good distraction. You know what I mean? It can be your day for reflection...

My little cousin died on October 9th. That's also John Lennon's birthday. I'm a huge Lennon fan - so when that date comes around, I listen to his music and think about all the good times with my cousin.

***Big hugs, Jan***