Diplo interview about M: "that thing with Drake really sucks"

Amzer801

In the interview he's also talking about his relationship with MIA and Katy Perry, that Rihanna treated him like an intern when he wrote some songs for her, that he has faith in his dick (no kidding) and that he's not interested in having a relationship with his kids right now.

I love Diplo. LOVE him. Plus, I have a crush on him, so this makes me love him more. lol :inlove:

And Drake is a tool. Such a fucking tool.

i'm sorry but isn't Madonna like UP there in the illuminati? Can't she have Drake blacklisted from life?

His tour isn't selling well. Boom.

His tour isn't selling well. Boom.

I just read about that and I read his response about the situation. Typical shit abotu small, intimate concerts for the REAL fans and NOT SELLING OUT and stuff :lmao:

:lmao:

Love how Diplo defends and admires Madonna but kind of wish he did not mention the Drake kiss. Simply for the reason that it will be shown and dissected again and just so over it.

Jan, he was asked directly by the interviewer if M tried to kiss him as she did with Drake, or something to that effect.

In the interview he's also talking about his relationship with MIA and Katy Perry, that Rihanna treated him like an intern when he wrote some songs for her, that he has faith in his dick (no kidding) and that he's not interested in having a relationship with his kids right now.

I didn't realize that you had done the translation. Thank you for doing that and posting the interview.

Jan, he was asked directly by the interviewer if M tried to kiss him as she did with Drake, or something to that effect.

Thanks Nemo. Fully explains why he was talking about the Drake kiss. He is very supportive and sweet about Madonna.

Drake is a faggot bitch. Point blank.

To invite her on stage and act like that? Lipstick or not, the way he handled that was pure bullshit.

Fuck him.

:ohwell:

Fake is ugly too. I don't get the obsession with him.

yes, average looking at best

5 years and he's gone like britney, goober and acupuncture

although he has yet to reach their level of fame

at least he's got plenty of family cash to fall back on

lipstick? bitch please

He also made some tweets about Drake shading him a lot then he deleted them but one.

omg really? what did he say? looks like she has a very loyal friend in diplo :) one who defends her.