First 5 Rebel Heart tour dates have been postponed till January.

Alpha

Guest Hunterlas

Hey Luis - I actually made this. No I'm not a graphic designer, and I only posted this on my own Facebook. It was meant ironically. I'm not one bit mad about the situation with the tour. I only made this as a way of showing my surprise at the way people are acting about the postponement - how crazy everyone is acting as if hey we're living through a horror movie. But let me be clear that I personally have no issue with the decision to change the dates.

And for the record, my sex life is fine.

Oh come on Billy... I like you, we go waaay back but without your explanation, the "ad" does comes across as whinny and bitchy. You became the person you were making fun off in it and I know for a fact you are neither a whinner nor a bitch, so maybe try to add a disclamer next time? Hahahhaahahhahahaha thats just my professional advice for a sucesseful campaign hahahhaha. Besos. See you in Montreal!

Heavens yes, will go to as many as I can afford and will try to get the best tickets possible.

haha I kinda figured it was a ridiculous question. I really hope she comes to Australia. Watching the audience reaction vids on Youtube alone would be a blast.

Guest Rachelle of London

this place (and other famous twitter accounts that posted this in the fan world) are just asking for the media & other fan bases to attack her if you do that shit like call her "greed donna". btw, no offence to you, billy. i actually agree with you. i love your sense of humour, but I'm afraid most people reading it are gonna see it like fans are attacking Madonna. I'm NOT complaining out of sympathy for her, I'm just mentioning it because I KNOW how the media are and how people react here, so just don't be surprised if she gets backlash if you spread that fan art around, thats all Im saying. its all very predictable.

as if she LIKES cancelling those dates. in fact, how does she make money by cancelling dates? refund your tickets & do some proper research and get a refund of your hotel (YES you can get this and it's not hard) and ask the airlines or explain the situation. it's annoying but you CAN get your money back. some are acting like youre not getting money back and that she cancelled just a week before the concert. i know it's annoying and I would be angry as fuck as well, but I know that if you look online on refunding fights/hotels AND tickets (which madonna.com/ticketmaster said themselves) it's really not that hard. you get the ticket $ back anyway, that's for sure. hotel isn't hard either. the difficult thing will be the airline tix, i assume. as apparently a lot of people don't pay the cancel fee if they fly to another continent.. (i can see why you don't when it's a cheap company going from one country in europe to another when the flight is just $50 or whatever, but if it's further i'd always give a bit extra for the refund fee.. Im sure some of you did that)

What exactly is your problem?

How many times do myself and countless others have to explain? Even people that work in travel. I didn't book with a bloody cheap company I booked with Expedia. How on earth can me paying over £1560 per person for flights and accommodation spending over £3200 be considered "cheap" I've literally been arguing with Expedia and British Airways all day so how is it easy? What about Jamesy who can't cancel his trip to Puerto Rico either? Is he lying too?

You seem to have serious issues which have been picked up by many on the forum and I think they stem further than this whole concert postponement.

Oh come on Billy... I like you, we go waaay back but without your explanation, the "ad" does comes across as whinny and bitchy. You became the person you were making fun off in it and I know for a fact you are neither a whinner nor a bitch, so maybe try to add a disclamer next time? Hahahhaahahhahahaha thats just my professional advice for a sucesseful campaign hahahhaha. Besos. See you in Montreal!

But I didn't post it here lol. I was just told it was posted here, that's why I checked the thread. How could I add a disclaimer when this was just swiped from my Facebook without any comment?

What exactly is your problem?

How many times do myself and countless others have to explain? Even people that work in travel. I didn't book with a bloody cheap company I booked with Expedia. How on earth can me paying over £1560 per person for flights and accommodation spending over £3200 be considered "cheap" I've literally been arguing with Expedia and British Airways all day so how is it easy? What about Jamesy who can't cancel his trip to Puerto Rico either? Is he lying too?

You seem to have serious issues which have been picked up by many on the forum and I think they stem further than this whole concert postponement.

well then who are those people? you always talk in circles. just give me the names then and what the supposed issues are I have according to those mysterious members? or you only talk about it behind peoples backs? is that how it rolls in this fan base?

and when you book a ticket you can pay a little extra just in case you cancel and then you get a refund right away. I never had a problem with that. how in the world is it mental to say something like that? it's fucking common sense! it says so on every airline! I'm mental now for pointing that out? fucking hell

and I never said it was "cheap", did you READ what I said? I gave an example saying for SOME airline companies like Ryanair you don't have to pay the little fee because it's a cheap ticket anyway, but in this case it's a transatlantic flight so it's just safer to pay a little extra in case you cancel. THATS IT.

....How on earth can me paying over £1560 per person for flights and accommodation spending over £3200 be considered "cheap".....

It's gonna be hard to argue that one :popcorn2:

Chelle I'm sorry you might be out all that money. I hope it works out for you.

Guest Pud Whacker

But I didn't post it here lol. I was just told it was posted here, that's why I checked the thread. How could I add a disclaimer when this was just swiped from my Facebook without any comment?

you dont need to put a fucking disclaimer on anything.

if anything, i think fans need to put HUMORLESS DRIED UP PRUNE HOLE in their member profile.

Guest Rachelle of London

well then WHO are those people? you always talk in circles. just give me the names then and what the supposed issues are I have according to those mysterious members? or you only talk about it behind peoples backs? is that how it rolls in this fan base?

and when you book a ticket you can pay a little extra just in case you cancel and then you get a refund right away. I never had a problem with that. how in the world is it mental to say something like that? it's fucking common sense! it says so on every airline! I'm mental now for pointing that out? fucking hell

:dead:

Okay Nikki. People have said to your face that you are over dramatic. I've even seen someone call you crazy. I don't talk behind your back. Just stating what I've seen.

But yes I lack common sense because I booked a trip and can't get my money back. How that must suck for YOU! Diddums!

Guest Rachelle of London

It's gonna be hard to argue that one :popcorn2:

Chelle I'm sorry you might be out all that money. I hope it works out for you.

Oh no Sloane it's my fault. As Nikki and her bunch of Twitter travel experts can prove you only have to pay a small fee which is applicable to every airline company and get back all your money. That's why there are loads of disappointed fans. Including the main moderator from Tribe who's lost out too. We're all fuckin stupid because we didn't pay the small fee. Because every airline is the same. And we all travel cheap airlines like British Airways.

:dead:

Okay Nikki. People have said to your face that you are over dramatic. I've even seen someone call you crazy. I don't talk behind your back. Just stating what I've seen.

But yes I lack common sense because I booked a trip and can't get my money back. How that must suck for YOU! Diddums!

maybe you should learn to read next time. if you read my reply you'd see that I NEVER once said that.I was talking about cheap tickets on Ryanair vs flights going from one continent to another that are always risky so it's safer to just buy the little extra fee of insurance, just in case. I know so many people who work at the airlines and I hear about that stuff a lot so I was just pointing out a simple fact.

but you attacked me and made the assumption I said it's your fault and that your ticket is cheap anyway & call me a mental fucking bitch & know all.

how charming of you!

if anyone is being dramatic now it bloody well isn't me.

Oh no Sloane it's my fault. As Nikki and her bunch of Twitter travel experts can prove you only have to pay a small fee which is applicable to every airline company and get back all your money. That's why there are loads of disappointed fans. Including the main moderator from Tribe who's lost out too. We're all fuckin stupid because we didn't pay the small fee. Because every airline is the same. And we all travel cheap airlines like British Airways.

wtf, you call me a drama queen and mental case but here you are twisting all my words just to create drama! and twitter travel experts? I never even talked about this whole thing on social media, just here in this topic.

Guest Rachelle of London

maybe you should learn to read next time. if you read my reply you'd see that I NEVER once said that.I was talking about cheap tickets on Ryanair vs flights going from one continent to another that are always risky so it's safer to just buy the little extra fee of insurance, just in case. I know so many people who work at the airlines and I hear about that stuff a lot so I was just pointing out a simple fact.

but you wrongly attacked me and made the assumption I said it's your fault and that your ticket is cheap anyway & call me a mental fucking bitch & know all.

how charming of you!

if anyone is being dramatic now it bloody well isn't me.

You can't travel from Europe to America on Ryan Air though.

Who called you a mental fuckin bitch?

Huh!!!

I "wrongly attacked you" by saying I can't get my refund?

Let's just agree to disagree. You think I'm stupid because I didn't pay the small fee. I spend over £3000 and don't pay the small fee :lmao: I'm that much of a cheapskate.

Guest Rachelle of London

that so sucks chelle!

Nope I'm making it up. The small fee that I could've paid but because I'm so stupid I never paid it. *SMACKS HEAD*

Next time I book any travel arrangements I'll have to consult the "people on Twitter" who all have degrees on this small cancellation fee and how easy it is to get travel refunded.

Poor Jamesy. I wonder if he knows about the small fee.

Guest Pud Whacker

Nope I'm making it up. The small fee that I could've paid but because I'm so stupid I never paid it. *SMACKS HEAD*

Next time I book any travel arrangements I'll have to consult the "people on Twitter" who all have degrees on this small cancellation fee and how easy it is to get travel refunded.

Poor Jamesy. I wonder if he knows about the small fee.

:rotfl:

i hope hes not out much.

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl:

i hope hes not out much.

He's booked from London to Puerto Rico. I couldn't afford it that's why I did Miami. It's probably nearly double what I paid. They've only just started doing direct flights as it's not a popular route making it more expensive.

You can't travel from Europe to America on Ryan Air though.

Who called you a mental fuckin bitch?

Huh!!!

I "wrongly attacked you" by saying I can't get my refund?

Let's just agree to disagree. You think I'm stupid because I didn't pay the small fee. I spend over £3000 and don't pay the small fee :lmao: I'm that much of a cheapskate.

of course you can't travel from europe to america with Ryanair, it was just an example I used to explain something and put it in perspective. it's late and maybe I rambled on and only confused you by saying that so I regret it now.

and you called me a mental bitch, not here, but we follow each other so it's not so weird that I saw that. btw, no one has ever told me face-to-face that I'm dramatic so I'm not sure what youre getting at.

of course if you can't get your money back, I feel really bad for you. and I never said you're stupid because you didn't pay a small fee, where did I say that? I just assumed most people who go from one continent to another automatically pay it, just in case. because its so expensive already anyway. is it that weird to assume that?

that way they are in their right and should get their $ back and it shouldn't be too hard. thats all I was pointing out. i actually wanted to bring a more hopeful vibe into it that way but i guess its taken the wrong way.

Ive been to the states before and I always pay the extra fee because I know when I don't murphy's law will happen and i'll be screwed so thats why I do it. (and no Im not rich or anything) things can always go wrong. like I said, I hear these stories all the damn time. maybe thats why it seemed like I was giving a lecture to you, I don't know. is it that mental/knowall/whatever to just tell someone to be prepared/extra safe?

Jeezuz!

I was going to fly to the US from Australia for a show, but so glad I decided to wait to see if she comes here now...

So sorry to hear about all those stung by this, what a mess.

7e7d481ca63183f22f501fab89770ae549717669

Guest Pud Whacker

He's booked from London to Puerto Rico. I couldn't afford it that's why I did Miami. It's probably nearly double what I paid. They've only just started doing direct flights as it's not a popular route making it more expensive.

That's terrible.

Guest Hunterlas

Dude, it sux you didnt get what I was trying to say. There was not one bit of sarcasm on my second reply to you. The disclamer thing was a joke to lighten the mood... clearly Im no comedian either cause my joke fell as flat on you as yours (the ad) did on me. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Again, I like you and we have history and most importantly after you explained what you meant to do with the ad, I see where you were coming from. The ad was a joke about the reaction of the fans, not trashing Madonnna. I get it. Thats all I need. We cool, bitch?

you dont need to put a fucking disclaimer on anything.

if anything, i think fans need to put HUMORLESS DRIED UP PRUNE HOLE in their member profile.

:lmao::lmao:

Terrible news ..especially for those who made expensive travel plans. Stay strong!

This era has been hard work :dramatic:

Nikki you just need to stop. You are Coming here and saying shit basically just rubbing salt in wounds. You are better off just not saying anything.

People are obviously doing what they can and don't need you in here saying it's all so simple.

It didn't happen to you and unless you have something constructive to say maybe you should stay out of the thread.

What the fuck is wrong with some people in this thread?! :megamanson:

If you don't know anything about the person's travel conditions and their efforts to contact airlines, hotels, third party sites, then shut the fuck up.

If you think Madonna is in more need of defending than giving some empathy (or at the least sympathy) to people posting in this forum, shut the fuck up.

If you have the urge to lecture about the risks of traveling to see a concert, be it on opening night or not, shut the fuck up.

Nikki you just need to stop. You are Coming here and saying shit basically just rubbing salt in wounds. You are better off just not saying anything.

People are obviously doing what they can and don't need you in here saying it's all so simple.

It didn't happen to you and unless you have something constructive to say maybe you should stay out of the thread.

all the juvenile attacks/bullshit/misinterpretations/NOT reading what Im even saying/someone trying to create drama by starting shit. i don't even know what to say.

Im very disappointed.

and I hope all the fans who are trying to get refunds will get them asap because if you'd read my post and not the attacks thrown at me you'd know that. I hope it all works out and you all get your money back so everyone can forget about this whole thing.