Leaks - Is Guy Oseary guilty ?

Music

i wouldn't be surprised if someone from interscope got their hands on it and leaked it or send it to the israeli guy. (the "hacker")

the pic outtakes have been happening for years though, there are obvious leaks. i remember several people of madonnatripe talking about the MDNA tour before it the first date. if you want something you have to offer something even more special (trading) obviously there is a leak close to her. sometimes i think it's steven klein or one of his assistants. i think he looks shady, lol. i can't help it. aren't a lot of the photo outtakes from klein? remember those awful ones that leaked and got in the media?

wtf is funny about that? almost all photo leaks come from steven klein so is it that weird to assume a leak might be with his team of people? its just an example anyway. jeez some of you are so damn arrogant and just laugh at anyone with a slight different opinion. or you actually believe the hacker story all of a sudden? i remember you laughed at that one too at first. i don't think some of you even know shit. you just go with the crowds.

Guest Pud Whacker

wtf is funny about that? almost all photo leaks come from steven klein so is it that weird to assume a leak might be with his team of people? its just an example anyway. jeez some of you are so damn arrogant and just laugh at anyone with a slight different opinion. or you actually believe the hacker story all of a sudden? i remember you laughed at that one too at first. i don't think some of you even know shit. you just go with the crowds.

this is whats fucking funny...nikki. madonna fans need to relax. I LAUGH AT EVERYTHING.

Multimillionaires Guy O. and Steven Klein selling outtakes and unreleased materials for 100$.

i personally thought someone in her team leaked the first batch. i believe diplo thought that, as well, if you listen to their interview together at the grammys. and i know those photo assistants or people with access release the photos. people who digitally scanned them for herb ritts, etc...

Whoever it was, in my mind Guy Oseary is responsible, considering new Madonna albums/tracks had been being leaked since Music in 2000. For him to not research/up security around Madonna's recording sessions is dropping a serious ball. It's even more dumb because as her manager, he's affecting his own bottom line.

I've never thought Guy was particularly competent, and it annoys me that he's credited with Madonna's success and is considered some sort of super-manager. Guy Oseary was handed a winning lottery ticket. Madonna was already a huge star when he started with her. Oseary's one good move was signing Alanis Morisette. Aside from that I see him ruining the careers of two of the 80s biggest legacy acts. He is a fool who is obsessed with money and models, and not so much with doing the work.

They just gotta stop leaving stuff hanging around, delete the shit you don't want and don't leave things open on laptops. Watermark all your work also, idk but do something that they can know who did it if it leaks.

Also she's probably the most in demand artists for hackers/collectors, if "fans" wouldn't be so desperate to buy demos and outtakes, this shit wouldn't happen.

At the end of the day Guy and his team are responsible to keep a tight security.

Multimillionaires Guy O. and Steven Klein selling outtakes and unreleased materials for 100$.

:dead: :dead:

Personally I think it's part of the mass hacking that's going on. All those Sony emails, the fappening leaks of celebrities, music such as madonna and Bjork. People in the know are probably selling on the dark web the online details of celebrities, entertainment companies etc and then hackers are finding the content and selling it on.

Personally I think it's part of the mass hacking that's going on. All those Sony emails, the fappening leaks of celebrities, music such as madonna and Bjork. People in the know are probably selling on the dark web the online details of celebrities, entertainment companies etc and then hackers are finding the content and selling it on.

I didn't know the Bjorkle was leaked, I thought she rush released it after streaming it for a week or something.. it annoyed me cuz it looked like she was deliberately upstaging Madonna. :rotfl:

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not just Madonna that gets hacked. Beyoncé, Rihanna, Kanye even that Gaga creature get it all the time. I think it's just the way of the world now, with everything digital, it's open to everyone.

I doubt Guy Oseary is to blame for Kanye and Beyonces albums leaking so I doubt he's to blame for Madonnas either.

I don't know yet if Guy leaked Rebel Heart, but I'm sure he's the one who killed JFK :yes:

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't know yet if Guy leaked Rebel Heart, but I'm sure he's the one who killed JFK :yes:

:dead:

OMG I'm having chicken and waffles for breakfast!!!

omg jealous

Before the Rebel Heart leaks, and apart from the super early single leaks (Music, AL, Candy Shop, Beat Goes On and Give Me All Your Luvin), I always thought that Madonna's team leaked all the random demos/tour studio versions as gifts to the stans between eras.

I just had a McDonald's double cheeseburger to celebrate Mariah's 19th #1 - Infinity!

Cool! She had 6 to celebrate!