Saturday Night Online Presents Ask Anything with Madonna

I could understand where it could be mistaken as a rat with a quick glance but once u look closely it's obvious it's the paper she tosses to the ground. This is quite funny anyway.

Explain to me what is funny about spreading around that Madonna's home has rats that many people are going to take away as the truth? I am trying to put myself in Madonna's position and asking myself, "would I think this is funny?"

Explain to me what is funny about spreading around that Madonna's home has rats that many people are going to take away as the truth? I am trying to put myself in Madonna's position and asking myself, "would I think this is funny?"

Ok it's not funny at all it's a very serious situation

Guest ditaluver

i just seriously saw on FB some madonna fans who actually think she has rats. I cant even begin to tell you how RIDICULOUS that accusation is.

SHES THE FUCKING QUEEN. her house is CLEAN

Ok it's not funny at all it's a very serious situation

Don't worry about the fact that I don't think it's funny. You are just one of several that think it's funny so I'm asking what is funny about it? Cause you guys would know the answer. I can't answer the question for myself so I have to go to someone in the know.

its just so silly and innocent really! anyone who takes a look with a critical eye can see it's the paper anyway so who cares. it's "funny" cuz she's the most famous woman in the world and they think she has rats in her house :lmao:

its just so silly and innocent really! anyone who takes a look with a critical eye can see it's the paper anyway so who cares. it's "funny" cuz she's the most famous woman in the world and they think she has rats in her house :lmao:

lol exactly

That MADONNA a billionaire living in the most luxurious home would have a rat problem like normal people

thats it it's not serious

So people who are not billionaires or in Madonna's case millionaires are the normal people? I'm pretty poor and I don't have a rat problem. Living in a city with a ton of restaurants might be more challenging for anyone. I have seen them come out in broad daylight in Manhattan. To put it into a bit of perspective, would it be funny to tell everyone in your neighborhood "hey guess what' so and so down the street whom I love and doesn't have a penny, I am going to make up a story that she has a rat problem." Is it still funny? You don't lose your right to have respect and consideration as soon as your bank account goes up. Being rich does not protect you from having a rat problem and being poor doesn't make you susceptible to having one.

Madonna is a person just like me and everyone else and I would be hurt if people that loved me were telling everyone I have a problem in my house and they thought it was a riot.

I guess I have to start separating everyone into groups. These people deserve respect, these don't. This one deserves to be where they are, this one doesn't. I could at least get it if people who were saying it didn't like her.

It's all gonna fall on deaf ears. Is there anyone that understands me??? I'm alone.

I identify with Wash All Over Me because I AM a stranger in a strange land and I do not understand this world. I don't why I am here, I have no answer. I don't know what is going on. It's like beer. Why does everyone I know like beer except me? Why do I have to always be on the outside why everyone else is having good time. To join in I have to pretend. I have to pretend that I get it.

It's right up there with whatever Roger Friedman writes about her. It takes a certain amount of "brilliance" to write a tabloid story...and the brilliance is on another level when it's about someone you claim to love.

Why click on Madonna news and read about her album or her amazing appearance at the Met Ball when you can read the brilliance of tabloid writing?

I'm glad I don't get it. I don't ever want to be that "brilliant."

If Madonna does read these forums she has the patience of a saint. I'd a flipped by now.

^ ^

The thing is, it's so silly that you can't help but laugh at the stupidity of such articles.

The type of Madonna news that the media likes to push, real or not, periodically or all at the same time, swings from great press to ridiculous to offensive, depending on the agenda of the writer/agency. Anything goes is par for the course when it comes to M stories.

Her name is clickbait. At first, the Saturday Night Online session Drake response caught attention, then Met Ball publicity, and now maybe some growing attention to Rat-gate. In the bigger scheme of things, it's not a bad thing for M to remain visible during this promo period.

I was initially exasperated when some seemed convinced of a scurrying creature based on just one glimpse at one specific spot in the video. I posted my observation, along with others, that the shadows/reflections of the tossed papers were of varying shades from light to dark. They also occur more than 10 times throughout the video. It really is hilarious how we all see different things.

I agree that it's not a nice thing for the public to think that there are hygiene issues in her house but from what I've seen, there are article comments exclaiming how silly it is and explaining what it is.

I'd suggest not worrying too much about this ridiculous story even if spreads a little further. Knowing M's sense of humour, she would probably declare on Instagram that Disney sent over staff to retrieve a missing mouse. :)

I don't know why folks are trippin'. If they would've panned the camera just slightly to the left, they would've realized all the poor creature wanted was a good rinse off.

Stuart+little_37c668_4505874.gif