Madonna on Ellen! Week long extravaganza!

And then people wonder why people don't bother to help. :lmao: Not my problem, I'll just go watch my TV.

hm its been like that a lot. when its a show on europe there's links everywhere & requests etc but when it's the US it's all very "well im just gonna watch it on my tv" etc. I've seen it for years.

hm its been like that a lot. when its a show on europe there's links everywhere & requests etc but when it's the US it's all very "well im just gonna watch it on my tv" etc. I've seen it for years.

It really isn't my problem when you asked for links, got links, then didn't even bother to thank people for providing them and assumed they didn't work. Which they don't yet, because the show isn't ON AIR yet.

It really isn't my problem when you asked for links, got links, then didn't even bother to thank people for providing them and assumed they didn't work. Which they don't yet, because the show isn't ON AIR yet.

um i did thank them, i always do. in fact im always one of the few people to share links for all M fans on social media for everyone even when it's for the US (so it's difficult to find sometimes, as im in europe, theres a zillion channels and time zones there) - i even share links days in advance when i can easily watch the shows on my own television when they're european shows.

and secondly, the last time a show aired on 2 of the links they gave was 2 years ago (again something I mentioned friendly in a post) and another link didn't work at all. im just speaking in general, its something I've seen for years. but im thankful they're looking & helping out.

Guys it is difficult to find a link because it's on at a different time in every city. It's not that Americans don't give a fuck about you. When shows like the Grammy's etc. are on there are like a million different links!