God damn it, Felicity Huffman...

Mattress

Perhaps if she had said, was as big as Lay Gaga was a few years or so ago, it would have made more sense.

But a 'few years ago' (2013) Lady Gag was already in full force flop mode lol. She hasn't been wortha shit on the POP charts/music scene since 2011 (*4 years ago) and that was only due to the momentum from the first album and the EP LOL.

Well, Gaga's peak happened during the time when Madonna was out of the spotlights for so many years (the Hard Candy -> MDNA wait was one of the longest), plus, MDNA was also an era with no promo (except the Super Bowl which was all about the oldies)... I can't blame people who believe that Gaga has more success than Madonna because of this. It's not hate, it's just ignorance...

No need to trash Felicity Huffman for this comment, she's not a music expert! ;)

It's not the first time she talks about this story and she said that Madonna left behind a Gstring she tried on but could not fit in.

WHO FUCKING TRY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S G STRING ???

Wtf....

When Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman made her Broadway debut in David Mamet's Speed-the-Plowin 1988, she made an interesting discovery in her dressing room: A thong belonging to Madonna.

"I was like, 'This is Madonna's underwear," she tells MoreMagazine in its September issue.

So what did she do? She promptly tried it on! "Of course, it didn't fit me," she says.

Well, Gaga's peak happened during the time when Madonna was out of the spotlights for so many years (the Hard Candy -> MDNA wait was one of the longest), plus, MDNA was also an era with no promo (except the Super Bowl which was all about the oldies)... I can't blame people who believe that Gaga has more success than Madonna because of this. It's not hate, it's just ignorance...

No need to trash Felicity Huffman for this comment, she's not a music expert! ;)

Yeah, but you can blame a woman her age for thinking that. Seriously, she is not some young girl in her teens or early twenties. She would have lived through Madonna's peak so I find it ridiculous for her to even think that.

Guest Rachelle of London

It's not the first time she talks about this story and she said that Madonna left behind a Gstring she tried on but could not fit in.

WHO FUCKING TRY ON SOMEONE ELSE'S G STRING ???

What in the actual?

She's not been shady she's just out of touch, she has speaked well about M before.

I love Felicity, DH was everything to me back in the day.

To be fair to her, she probably just worded it incorrectly. I doubt she truly would think that Lady Gaga is as big as Madonna but probably is trying to relate things to youngsters or something similar.

CC, we're in 2015- so a "few" years ago would be early 2012. :) I was thinking BTW era, which was 2011-2012.

Nonetheless, few, if any, females have been bigger than Ms. Ciccone.

She's just out of touch. A lot of folks around her age seem to have eaten up the media line that Gaga was ever as big as Madonna (yeah right), or is even still relevant today. A lot of folks haven't quite got the memo yet, as they don't really follow pop music/culture.....

When [/size]Desperate Housewives' Felicity Huffman made her Broadway debut in David Mamet's [/size]Speed-the-Plowin 1988, she made an interesting discovery in her dressing room: A thong belonging to [/size]Madonna. [/size]"I was like, 'This is Madonna's underwear," she tells [/size]MoreMagazine in its September issue. [/size]So what did she do? She promptly tried it on! "Of course, it didn't fit me," she says.[/size]

C'mon now, like any of us who would stumble upon a used Madonna g-string would not give it a quick whiff, and try it on without all the necessary infection control precautions. Felicity deserves bonus points for her actions.