Birminghaaaaaam!!!! December 16th

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest whatatramp

Yes I wanted to be there but wonder if the previous tickets were better! Still, I'll get a full view of the stage too.

did you get them jonski?

hahahahahhahaha we become dumb when in panic!!!! im still shaking like a leaf!!!

same! I'm so happy!!! I need to pull myself together got to be in college in 30 minutes

Just checked with my Amazon code and all the £190 seats on the floor are gone supposedly.

As best available it offered me block 1!

Block K is still available for £121 though...

Guest whatatramp

an M fan I've spoke to on twitter for years has only got seats 4 & 5 right next to me :lol:

and now someone on twitter is saying they're in seats 1&2 next to me :lmao:

Guest Rachelle of London

an M fan I've spoke to on twitter for years has only got seats 4 & 5 right next to me :lol:

Sian?

Well my boss said I might not be able to have the time off because it's so close to Christmas! If I can't go,I'm gonna have to cut the bitch!!!!

Set the fire alarms off and run.

Guest whatatramp

Had to give up for now with the amazon pre sale. Such shit (to me anyway) tickets available. Best I could come up with was BK G Row A.

on ticketmaster when they ask you what price a ticket you want choose the highest instead of any price and that should bump you up to better seating options!

on ticketmaster when they ask you what price a ticket you want choose the highest instead of any price and that should bump you up to better seating options!

I did do that and also played around with the options for 40 minutes. Nothing came up for B, C, or F which is where I want. I'll try again in a bit. So stressful!

B, c and f seemed to be unavailable as of last night. I could only get blocks g and h with amazon code.

I assume they want to try and flog VIP packages. I can't imagine these three blocks are fully sold out yet.

Guest MadOnMadonna

I have a spare to sell for the Ultimate VIP package if anyone is interested.Had my heart set on being right near the front for once and you could only book them in pairs!

Got my ticket for block 12 / lower tier, very happy. I must say though the Birmingham crowd was sh*t on MDNA, the atmosphere in Istanbul which was a stadium was spectacular in comparison. I hope it's a better experience this time.

As of now, only upper-tier seats and VIP packages are left.