Birminghaaaaaam!!!! December 16th

Guest Rachelle of London

Guest Rachelle of London

i think i'll do Birmingham and two shows in London :tigger:

Any of you already went to a concert in this arena? i've read positive things + it is not very big so you get a good view

:dead:

It's tiny and so nice to see someone like M here. Very intimate

The arena is tiny, no point in spending £500!!! Dont waste your money. We have probably got the best arena of the tour. AND Mama is coming!!!

The arena is tiny, no point in spending £500!!! Dont waste your money. We have probably got the best arena of the tour. AND Mama is coming!!!

I really want to be close to the stage though just to see her up close!

I don't know what to do!!!!!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

You're best bet is try and get better seats for bham. Much smaller venue and less demand. You'll prob end up really close to her.

Guest Rachelle of London

Well take plenty. I might buy her a horrible seat. Payback for her leaving me at my grans for Confessions Tour :lmao:

I asked about if you had to buy a package to get a front row seat and if so, what are the nearest seats where you don't need a package but they don't know yet or weren't saying.

I wish we had an image of where exactly the seats will be.

What's wrong with this?

15148s.gif

I emailed them, they never replied. Youre lucky to get through on the phone.

I emailed too. You're probably on their black list with your dodgy disibility tickets! :laugh:

Ok i got my live pass, there was a message saying it will start at 11am. On madonna.com says 10am in red with my code up on the screen. What time does pre sales start on tuesday????????????????

Guest Rachelle of London

Paul id go just for the sake the arena is so small. With that big stage taking up the whole space it's gonna be a great show.

Guest Rachelle of London

German market is gonna be on broad street/new street same time. Traffic is gonna be mad.

Right, so my plan is to book Wednesday afternoon and Thursday off as annual leave. I'll drive up on Wednesday lunchtime, check into my hotel and head straight to the venue to meet Chelle and the other fanzzz etc. for the concert and then stay overnight at my lovely hotel (Travelodge chic :vomit: ) and then drive back on Thursday evening (clearly I will have a lie-in because we all know the show will finish at 1:00a.m. and it'll take ages to get a taxi / walk back to the hotel) :rotfl: