Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

So wich songs she's going to perform?

I'd say LFL and Ghosttown are close to definite. Devil Pray is likely since she's already rehearsed it. Last two are a complete mystery, but Ellen is a family/positive show so I wouldn't expect to hear UB/BIM/Holy Water. Although lolz maybe she'll do the "clean version" of Holy Water!

I also wonder when she'll film this, presumably all in one day.

I'd say LFL and Ghosttown are close to definite. Devil Pray is likely since she's already rehearsed it. Last two are a complete mystery, but Ellen is a family/positive show so I wouldn't expect to hear UB/BIM/Holy Water. Although lolz maybe she'll do the "clean version" of Holy Water!

Thanks!

I'll be in heaven when she performs Devil Pray. :dramatic:

I'm sure Ellen will be dancing to Unapologetic Bitch. That's so her. :lol:

Monday : Living for Love

Tuesday : GhostTown

Wednesday : Devil Pray

Thursday : Wash All Over Me

Friday : Rebel Heart

And then my life would be complete :drama:

Monday: Ghosttown and Devil Pray

Tuesday: Bitch, I'm Madonna and Hold Tight

Wednesday: Joan of Arc and HeartBreak City

Thursday: Inside Out and Wash All Over Me

Friday: Best Night and Rebel Heart

A friend of mine said she saw a commercial or ad about modonna being interviewed by Carsen Daily and they had clips from the LFL video.

Today Show interview.

She'll be on Monday

Edited by NothingFails

Carson Daly is the worst! He is never nice to her on his morning radio show and constantly minimizes her. I can't stand him.

Oh, he'll be nice to her. Guy Oseary executive produces his flop late night show on NBC.

Actually, he was kind of cute with her back in the MTV/TRL days.

well,Devil pray doesn 't have familly friendly lyrics,you knlw,the part of the drugs,and it seems she will be singing it...

I think she's willing to say (in her voice)

"Well you gotta listen to the lyrics. I'm not saying doing drugs is good. Why can't I reference drugs? Everyone knows about them?

I think she's willing to say (in her voice)

"Well you gotta listen to the lyrics. I'm not saying doing drugs is good. Why can't I reference drugs? Everyone knows about them?

or they simply will shut her voice while she sings that part

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. :)

I don't think she'd ever perform a demo version of a song

She did the demo version of Erotica on the Confessions Tour, but that was a different situation. I can't see her performing demos to promote her album. It wouldn't make sense.

Guest bluejean

I'm not so sure. While I don't expect Her to do demo versions of key songs from the album maybe she will make a nod to one of the songs that didn't make the cut. Or lyrics that weren't included eg "I still feel shitty." Wouldn't surprise me at all.

Carson Daly is the worst! He is never nice to her on his morning radio show and constantly minimizes her. I can't stand him.

I actually felt they genuinely liked each other over the years, especially with the AL MTV special they did

Yes!!!!!!