Madonna on the TODAY SHOW and ELLEN (US)

According to the Daily Mail, Madonna will talk about her upcoming comedy tour, and perform these fan favorites songs :

Monday : Dear Jessie
Tuesday : Birthday song
Wednesday : Hey You
Thursday : Jimmy Jimmy
Friday : Living for your luvin' (super mix)

According to the Daily Mail, Madonna will talk about her upcoming comedy tour, and perform these fan favorites songs :

Omg!!! All my favorite songs like ever!! I'm so excited! Not!! Wtf is this shit?????

It will be just one performance on ellen. 1 minute portion of it will be shown each day during the show's end credits. :stir::yes:

IT BETTER NOT!!!! :dead: imagine that though. :lol:

Holy water (clean version) every day all week!

What's the clean version of HW? Will she be singing about nutrients of mineral water? :)

I think she will actually be present on each Ellen show during that week, in a different outfit, performing a different song.

No! She's doing these songs:

Monday: Love Makes The World Go Round

Tuesday: Spanish Lessons

Wednesday: American Life

Thursday: Shanti/Ashtangi

Friday: I Love New York

(By the way, I love this setlist. lol)

No! She's doing these songs:

Monday: Love Makes The World Go Round

Tuesday: Spanish Lessons

Wednesday: American Life

Thursday: Shanti/Ashtangi

Friday: I Love New York

(By the way, I love this setlist. lol)

oh shut the fuck up..again...this is not even close to funny :voodoo:

Found this on MDNAWORLD Instagram

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour!

Tickets for the show are already SOLD OUT but by next week, more is likely to be sold. Madonna is expected to be interviewed as well. So, set your DVR's and if your in Los Angeles that week,

Found this on MDNAWORLD Instagram

There will be a special musical guest for the entire week starting on March 16th to the 20th on The Ellen DeGeneres Show by the one and only, #Madonna. It's rumored that Warner Bros. Studios (where the show is tapped in North Hollywood) is working with Live Nation to erect a special concert stage outside on the studio lot for the audience and fans to fully experience what Madonna is expecting to do for the Rebel Heart Tour!

Tickets for the show are already SOLD OUT but by next week, more is likely to be sold. Madonna is expected to be interviewed as well. So, set your DVR's and if your in Los Angeles that week,

Stage outside? :dramatic:

Seriously. THIS ERA! :wow:

March 16th to 20th? That isn't next week.... Wasn't it supposed to be next week?

Oh nevermind, just checked the dates and indeed it's in two weeks. Kind of disapointed :/ I was hoping it would help the first week.

Edited by Routa

Guest bluejean

I just looked it up. Yes! They did do it with 1D in 2012.

Gosh. I won't arrive in LA til the 16th so I don't know that i'll make it there in time :(

Guest Rachelle of London

Didn't they do this with 1D?? I wish we had Ellen on UK TV!!!!!!! You all better post it full online!!!!!! Please!!

Ellen comes on Really however its about 2 weeks behind.