MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

I unfollowed Orbit over that post. Makes me sad but I just can't deal with his passive aggressive shit anymore.

i think that's something's wrong with him , i unfollowed him a month ago his tweets have started to not make any sense

rufus also? what did he say?

Rufus Wainwright had some pointed words about Miley Cyrus and Madonna's surprise collaboration at the former's MTV Unplugged performance in January, telling The Guardian it was "one of the most horrifying things I've seen in my life."

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/rufus-wainwright-talks-horrifying-miley-cyrus-madonna-collaboration-20140807#ixzz3RZGZzJ77

Rufus Wainwrong can shut the fuck up and kiss my big hairy arse!!!!!!!

Why is Madonna receiving a tidal wave of nasty comments from so many bitter queens lately? It it because they're jealous her career is still thriving while theirs is in the shitter?

Rufus Wainwrong can shut the fuck up and kiss my big hairy arse!!!!!!!

Why is Madonna receiving a tidal wave of nasty comments from so many bitter queens lately? It it because they're jealous her career is still thriving while theirs is in the shitter?

Rufus is even worse than the others because he is so pretentious with it as well. Similar to that vile Piers creature. Morrissey is always whining about something and I think he is rather obsessed with Madonna in actuality. Not excusing him at all, but I can't ever imagine him not complaining or being annoyed with everything. :lol: Elton is jealous and makes a fool of himself while Boy George is a Madonna fan really but has tantrums and sort of admits he is jealous. Sade is another one who is always taking jabs at Madonna too. The best part is Madonna does not react with any anger over any of them. Makes them look either more stupid and bitter.

Isn't that Rufus an old story? Ugh lets not make this thread about those nasty shitbags, HASBEENS!!! Rufus is a Kylie fan, says it all really lol!!!

I bet Orbit is a drinker, sounds like a jealous ex! All M fans should unfollow him, he will have a nervous breakdown!

Isn't that Rufus an old story? Ugh lets not make this thread about those nasty shitbags, HASBEENS!!! Rufus is a Kylie fan, says it all really lol!!!

I bet Orbit is a drinker, sounds like a jealous ex! All M fans should unfollow him, he will have a nervous breakdown!

Yes you are right, it is just hard not to comment about them because they always keep speaking out.

"Madonna subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which in itself makes her a kind of dark, gay icon ... I love Kylie, she's the anti-Madonna. Self-knowledge is a truly beautiful thing and Kylie knows herself inside out. She is what she is and there is no attempt to make quasi-intellectual statements to substantiate it. She is the gay shorthand for joy."

Rufus Wainwright,

Observer Music Monthly, 2006.

"Madonna subverts everything for her own gain. I went to see her London show and it was all so dour and humourless. She surpasses even Joan Crawford in terms of megalomania. Which in itself makes her a kind of dark, gay icon ... I love Kylie, she's the anti-Madonna. Self-knowledge is a truly beautiful thing and Kylie knows herself inside out. She is what she is and there is no attempt to make quasi-intellectual statements to substantiate it. She is the gay shorthand for joy."

Rufus Wainwright,

Observer Music Monthly, 2006.

So in a roundabout way, you're saying you dislike Madonna becuz she is confident, doesn't always give you comforting or attractive images to digest, and doesn't spoonfeed you pleasantries and hairless gay men flouncing in thongs.

I will agree with 1 thing he said, that she is a dark gay icon; I like the sound of that. She's definitely the anti Kylie in that respect.

This was posted by Calzolari in another thread.

Read especially the last paragraph.

Madonna’s vocals are either a hit or miss during live televised performances. However, when she does it right, Madonna completely makes a joke out of those who say she can’t sing. NewNowNext summarizes what a good singer Madonna has become.

“She’s been slaying the music industry since her self-titled album debut in 1983, and more than 30 years later at last weekend’s Grammys, she proved her worth once again by blessing an International audience with one of her greatest performances in history.”

Madonna is one of the very few artists whose voice improves with age. The same can’t be said about Mariah Carey, who has always been thought of as a much better vocalist than Madonna. When Mariah Carey’s isolated vocals were released for a recent Christmas special, she was brutalized in the media. Us Magazine described what an embarrassment Mariah Carey has become.

“For Christmas, Mariah Carey should get some vocal rest. The Elusive Chanteuse performed her beloved holiday classic ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’ at the Wednesday, Dec. 3 Tree Lighting Ceremony in NYC’s Rockefeller Center, and The Concourse’s newly released isolated vocal track shows just how much the pop diva struggled to hit her famed high notes.”

Mariah Carey fans have always insisted that Mariah is the Queen of Pop and can outsing Madonna in a heartbeat. However, Mariah may want to take vocal lessons from Madonna for her next live performance. Perhaps Mariah can watch Madonna perform at the Brit Awards, which the Guardian claims Madonna is performing at later this month.

“Madonna will perform at 2015’s Brits on 25 February, 20 years since she last took to the stage at the award ceremony. The pop star will stoke anticipation for her forthcoming 13th studio album, Rebel Heart, to be released on 9 March.”

Let’s hope that this time, Madonna decides to leave the pre-recorded vocal track and high heels, which made her dance stiffer than usual, at home. It is believed that Madonna will again sing “Living for Love” at the Brit Awards, along with another new song. Let’s hope Madonna shows, once again, why she is the Queen of Pop.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr...ZjBDFmgHGUUO.99

Yah, uhm, did orbit post morrissey's quote?

i was just thinking that too that she'll perform the song with MNEK. Wonder how much the performance will change from the grammys.

Guest Rachelle of London

Guys do you have to clog the thread up with these hasbeens. I've never heard of them and feeling left out.

Evening Standard magazine mentioned madonnas Grammy performance and upcoming Brit awards and in the newspaper has a piece about Lil Buck and how Madonna discovered him.

Rufus has trashed her many times and compared her and her fans to the golden calf Moses story in the Bible :rolleyes:

Lol what? Bahahahaha if anything Madonna is the one who is not afraid to dive into a puddle of dirt to save a drowning soul. She is not dark. She just goes into dark places and uncovers shit most people would rather hide.

I am going to be in Heaven. The Brit awards are being shown live on UK TV and I am on my holidays then so can watch the awards live. The advert is great as well. Mentions Taylor, Ed and a few others and then builds up to revealing " and MADONNA performing live" at the end.