MADONNA at the BRITS 25 Feb: QUEEN to receive Lifetime Achievement Award?

as I told you she'll be on brits, she'll be on ellen, and video after grammys

and now hate on me!

lol...

i also remebrng him saying bette midler was directing the vdeo and that it would be in black and white.

hes literally given us the green light to hate on him.

lol...

i also remebrng him (Traditional) saying bette midler was directing the vdeo and that it would be in black and white.

hes literally given us the green light to hate on him.

Yep. I'm done with him.

I wonder if she makes something completely different for the BRITs? It has been so long since her last performance. Maybe she wants to make it up with something really special.

Is there any information about what she's going to perform? On the one hand, Living for Love would be great. On the other, with Youtube and things, tv performances have more longevity and scope than in the past, and it would make sense to use the performances to do different tracks.

Is there any information about what she's going to perform? On the one hand, Living for Love would be great. On the other, with Youtube and things, tv performances have more longevity and scope than in the past, and it would make sense to use the performances to do different tracks.

LFL will be released the week of the Brit Awards in the UK, so that is what she'll sing ;)

She will probalbly do a totally different performance for the Brits. I'm so excited.

mmm...EMAs Hung Up and Gramy´s Hung up was very similar, right??? I think both performances will be similar, maybe at the brits better, because she will be more relaxed, and she will have changed small things just to make the performance better.

I think she will perform the album version without the intro and the remix breakdown, though she might keep the latter due to the choreography, but to me it felt like she was promoting the remixes ep with the performance as well :D