Rebel Heart SPOILERS thread: all leaks will be reported to Guy Oseary

I will wait for the physical release to listen to. But there is one song I couldn't resist from and that's Inside Out. I like it a lot. However, I'm gonna miss that little piano in the chorus. Why did they change it?

Full, final 25 track super deluxe is out in 320kbps.

They've got to get this up on iTunes NOW.

I wake up to this. Omg guys i'm gonna explode please tell me that it's her best album. :shock:

Ok they have to upload it on Itunes right now then. :cries:

Ok then, of the 6 tracks we have officially, are the rest on par, better or not as good? In other words, are they indicative of the greatness or just a teaser to even greaterness ;)

Ok then, of the 6 tracks we have officially, are the rest on par, better or not as good? In other words, are they indicative of the greatness or just a teaser to even greaterness ;)

I don't want to hype it too much but IMO the 6 aside from Devil Pray and Ghosttown are among the weakest.

At least on par!! And they're amongst the most pop/accessible songs

Am I the only one who is freaking out over Inside Out? It sounds like a demo... I like THE demo a lot more...

Greaterness definitely. There isn't one single bad track in this album, with an average score of 8.5-9 out of 10 for every single track.

Some are on par BUT some are so much better...be a sinner you'll like it that way!!!

As great as the first 6 are, I have to say they are a teaser to the greatness! Very "heavy", bassy, urban style production with classic Madonnas pop sensibility we all love......great melodies and hooks and lyrics!

Only got the chance to listen to half of it. A really cohesive and great work with a tiny amount of bad choices. What they did with Messiah is unforgivable. Wasn't the final version supposed to sound like the first leaked demo? That's what i read everywhere. :( i'm crying...