Jezebel trying to make some quick cash off Madonna

vocalism

^ Well, that's a big factor that none of these "reports" are making mention of. They're making it sound like it's official "album promo" or some shit.

Anyway, surprised none of these articles are citing the "ENSLAVER" moment! Missed opportunity on that one!

I actually find some of bell's work interesting and worth looking at.

Her opinions regarding Madonna however (not unlike another "socio academic" type Camille Paglia) are wide off the mark.

Her comments regarding that Spin article are actually disappointing because I would imagine a woman of her obvious intellect would be able to read between the lines but alas no, "Madonna's a white supremacist supremacist bitch with more money than me!!!111"

In some respects I can understand why men find her intimidating, but I've yet to fully comprehend the total venom a lot of women have for Madonna. I suspect it runs a lot deeper than just mere jealousy.

but I've yet to fully comprehend the total venom a lot of women have for Madonna

I don't understand it either.

I think women just have venom for other women when it comes to things they don't like about them.

Looking at social media over the years with talent shows & the likes, it's women that are repulsively offensive & crude to other women.

People are always saying that women are more annoyed at Madonna but I don't think that is the case at all. There is an enormous amount of men who are always trashing her as well. For example Piers Morgan, Elton John, Morissey and lots of male journalists and media commentators. I think maybe people just notice it when women attack her.

People are fuckheads.

Who the fuck gives a shit they are black. She's obviously pointing out that they were rebels and that they are people who she admires and who inspire her. Stupid cunts like this bitch (who has ALWAYS complained Madonna has "stolen" black culture her entire career) need to fuck off and stop bring race and faux outrage into everything. No one gives a fuck.

Just as I posted my comment above I see Madonna addressed it herself:

"I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. #rebelheart #livingforlove" -Madonna

The men are usually gay, I never hear anything from straight men.

I've seen some vicious comments from straight me, especially hipsters who view Madonna as a talentless Britney type.

Just as I posted my comment above I see Madonna addressed it herself:

"I would like to thank all my fans for recreating my album cover with the Rebel Heart ribbon on the faces of so many Great Hero's. It shows that you are also celebrating and in admiration of these great freedom fighters! When I repost these images i am saying YES! These people are all Rebel Hearts in one way or another from Martin Luther King to Jesus to Nelson Mandela to John Lennon. YES! Lets celebrate them! The world needs more people like them. I hope to one day accomplish. 1 100th of what these Rebel Hearts have accomplished. As I Said in a previous post "I walk in the footsteps of Giants" and i will continue to do so G*D willing. They are my guiding light. #rebelheart #livingforlove" -Madonna

Lovely. And DUH. I can't believe she had to explain this to people. I just wish she'd have someone spellcheck her posts.

I will browse through Jezebel at times. I know I shouldn't but sometimes, it's just for the LULZ but shit like this is why more and more women are speaking against feminism. The poster who said that these are social justice academic types who look for reasons to get offended is spot on. It's big circle joke and the posts that get high ratings are the ones that talk about innocuous things like puppies or 'eye rape'. These are privileged trust fund princesses who want to feel that they are part of something but don't want to get their hands dirty.

And I think women oppress each other far more than men on women. When a woman criticizes another woman, there is something very personal about it.

are there any posters here from Popjustice? because the author of that site has been so awful to madonna as well lately, using madonna's new album to promote the cancellation of iTunes orders, saying horrible things about her on twitter.. I hope some will call the jerk out on that website, because it's ridiculous.

are there any posters here from Popjustice? because the author of that site has been so awful to madonna as well lately, using madonna's new album to promote the cancellation of iTunes orders, saying horrible things about her on twitter.. I hope some will call the jerk out on that website, because it's ridiculous.

Gaga central. They don't get what Karma is, the more they clash other popstars the more it backfires on Gaga (times 3 usually when karma is concerned)

I wouldn't worry. I have seen karma happen to assholes who write nasty things about people they are obsessed with.

I will browse through Jezebel at times. I know I shouldn't but sometimes, it's just for the LULZ but shit like this is why more and more women are speaking against feminism. The poster who said that these are social justice academic types who look for reasons to get offended is spot on. It's big circle joke and the posts that get high ratings are the ones that talk about innocuous things like puppies or 'eye rape'. These are privileged trust fund princesses who want to feel that they are part of something but don't want to get their hands dirty.

And I think women oppress each other far more than men on women. When a woman criticizes another woman, there is something very personal about it.

People are too quick to throw Feminism under the bus over some rabid radicals who don't represent women at all. If it was not for Feminism, we would not be able to vote, have equal pay etc. Sometimes I think people forget that. I can't stand over zealous feminists who hate everyone but I do think that the original feminists are not admired enough for what they have achieved for all women. Like everything in life, the horrible and hateful feminists get all of the attention now which is a shame as causes division.

Plus, I don't agree that women oppress women more than men. Just have a look at the Taliban and their attitude towards women for example. Both women and men are ultra critical of women, just as both men and women can be ultra critical of men.

Oh for fuck's sakes these pretentious PC zealots with a bitter axe to grind with Madonna are getting more ridiculous. From now on Madonna please don't appreciate nor associate with anybody other than rich white women! :manson:

People are too quick to throw Feminism under the bus over some rabid radicals who don't represent women at all. If it was not for Feminism, we would not be able to vote, have equal pay etc. Sometimes I think people forget that. I can't stand over zealous feminists who hate everyone but I do think that the original feminists are not admired enough for what they have achieved for all women. Like everything in life, the horrible and hateful feminists get all of the attention now which is a shame as causes division.

Plus, I don't agree that women oppress women more than men. Just have a look at the Taliban and their attitude towards women for example. Both women and men are ultra critical of women, just as both men and women can be ultra critical of men.

I am aware of that but I think that when it comes to oppression, I think cause a lot more damage because it is psychological. It is harder to detect and it's not taken as seriously. Male aggression is more obvious. Female aggression is not.

Just show the Gaga pic with her 2 black faced up, chained up slaves from a party to them. Don't know how to upload but it's out there. He is a Gaga loon, says it all really.