Jezebel trying to make some quick cash off Madonna

vocalism

What it really comes down to is victim-hood and victimization. We live in a society that LOVES the concept of the perpetual victim...and the coddling of victim-hood. The "social justice"/"cultural appropriation" shit feeds on that - I am forever the "victim"...so thus I can always have something to brand the rest of you as the "problematic" enemy.

What's also ironic is that a great deal (not all, but a great deal) of these SJW types are white, heterosexual, still-in-college types that really just seem to have this need to want to be a part of some minority movement...so they latch on to something some academic preaches, and think that having a blog on "social justice discourse" is actually going to make them 'somebody'. Ultimately, these types are entitled, intellectually lazy shits that simply don't want to get their hands dirty. Ironically, they're also of the generation that doesn't vote, particularly in mid-term elections...and thus, more and more crazy right-wing fuckwits enter our political system and slowly chip away our democracy...hey, where's the "social justice" rants about that? No, they want to go after pop stars who do an Asian motif...

They think they're protecting everyone's feelings by creating a fairer world...but they're ultimately doing the opposite - creating a generation of victims with absolutely no backbone. No wonder princesses like Taylor Swift are put on a pedestal by these types. They get what they ask for.

i know someone else commented on your post, but your comments are unfortunately true in many ways. I would add some LGBT journalists from academia are also drawn into the politically correct police state where they are constantly scrutinizing what people are saying to avoid offending anyone's sensibilities.