Michael Jackson buying True Blue

Roland Barthes

Ha! That looks cool. I'm wondering if he actually bought it and listened to it or just pointed at it for whatever reason...

Never seen this photo before either, thanks for posting.

Guest Rocco Papa

I believe his brothers sing background vocals on the album, as well as Siedah Garrett (who would later duet w/Michael on "I Just Can't Stop Loving You").

I also read a rumor that "La Isla Bonita" was presented to him initially. Then, Madonna got it after he turned it down and changed the lyrics. Not sure how true that is, though.

Ha! That looks cool. I'm wondering if he actually bought it and listened to it or just pointed at it for whatever reason...

Never seen this photo before either, thanks for posting.

lol yep, sorry to say it but I'm more about the theory of 'for whatever the reason' than him actually buying it lol. Never know. I think he was def. a closeted...loon. Loathed and loved her.

I also read a rumor that "La Isla Bonita" was presented to him initially. Then, Madonna got it after he turned it down and changed the lyrics. Not sure how true that is, though.

Yes and the writer was very complimentary of Madonna and shaded Jackson in an interview he did with Madonna Tribe

I had never seen this. I'm sure he already had a copy and bought a crystal elephant to go with the girafe, so she wouldn't feel lonely.

He already had Liberian Girl, he probably thought it was better :chuckle:

his brothers were not on the record, Richard Marx was

Whatever happened to Richard Max, last sighting was him cutting off his hair in some film clip never to be seen again. madonnas kiss of death strikes again?

He probably went home, put a leather jacket on and tried that pose in front of a mirror for a couple of hours

You were saying?

tumblr_nh204w0lJb1u47pxfo1_1280.jpg