REBEL HEART - the new album. 6 songs OUT NOW on iTunes. QUEEN is No. 1 everywhere

She looks beautiful in this picture, that's how she should look always, natural, fresh and sexy and not like in those awful grammy awards this year.

image.jpg

Edited by Macromad

:lmao: @ a Christmas release. Then again, they did let 13 demos leak, so maybe M's camp truly are the dumbest people in the world.

7EF6FBAC-EEBB-4D7A-B2D0-0BB811256019_zps

I just really can't with you.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I think it's a good idea to released pre-christmas, that way people will play the song in the parties and with their families and everyone will hear Madonna's new music :)

So I'm dog sitting my friends black lab and I started listening to and singing unapologetic DOG to him and replaced the verses and the rest of the chorus with woofs :lmao: We danced and played in the living room

I fuckin KNOW M has done the same thing to Olga I just know it

I can't wait to get my greyhound so I can torment him with unapologetic hound :dead

So I'm dog sitting my friends black lab and I started listening to and singing unapologetic DOG to him and replaced the verses and the rest of the chorus with woofs :lmao: We danced and played in the living room

I fuckin KNOW M has done the same thing to Olga I just know it

:dead:

I think it's a good idea to released pre-christmas, that way people will play the song in the parties and with their families and everyone will hear Madonna's new music :)

NO

giphy.gif

She looks beautiful in this picture, that's how she should look always, natural, fresh and sexy and not like in those awful grammy awards this year.

image.jpg

I love your signature pic :ohmy:

Since the "Let's rate each new song (Google form)" has been closed, I'd like to inform those who participated about the results here.

This is the tally of the poll that 28 people have done so far. I averaged and rank them to see which got highest rating.

1 Rebel Heart 9.25

2 Addicted/The One That Got Away 8.54

3 Joan Of Arc 8.46

4 Living For Love/Carry On 8.46

5 Heartbreak City 8.43

6 Wash All Over Me 8.18

7 Unapologetic Bitch 7.96

8 Make The Devil Pray 7.85

9 Borrowed Time 7.39

10 Illuminati 7.18

11 Messiah 7.18

12 Revolution 6.74

13 Bitch I'm Madonna 6.46

I'll update here as long as more people participate. Thanx.

Since the "Let's rate each new song (Google form)" has been closed, I'd like to inform those who participated about the results here.

This is the tally of the poll that 28 people have done so far. I averaged and rank them to see which got highest rating.

1 Rebel Heart 9.25

3 Joan Of Arc 8.46

5 Heartbreak City 8.43

6 Wash All Over Me 8.18

9 Borrowed Time 7.39

10 Illuminati 7.18

11 Messiah 7.18

12 Revolution 6.74

Poor Messiah... :(

I love it so much!!!

1 Rebel Heart 9.25

3 Joan Of Arc 8.46

5 Heartbreak City 8.43

6 Wash All Over Me 8.18

9 Borrowed Time 7.39

10 Illuminati 7.18

11 Messiah 7.18

12 Revolution 6.74

Not sure why your thread was locked. It was unharmful. A power trip, I guess.

wow, this album is shaping up to be THE album that every fan was waiting for in 2012 (and was not delivered... MDNA was so rushed, remember?!)

Unapolegetic bitch has got to be the first single!!!! it is the most fun, fresh, UNEXPECTED, edgy track that she has put out since music (note: "hung up" was amazingly fun but kind of expected, completely in her register)

Unapolegetic bitch is the shit!

I fucking LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Messiah!!!!! (simply madgestic! love the strings)

heartbreak city is AWEsome!!!! so soulful (sounds like a R. kelly track, which could be out of this world if it had a gospel choir)!!!!,

wash all over me is an instant hit (great job from avicii on this one),

make the devil pray is fucking catchy from first listen

borrowed time is clasic avicii but it works well for madonna

illuminati is fucking fun... i'm sure it could be a hit on the dance floors, the urban sound works well for madonna on this track

rebel heart is a nice track

living for love is fine but should not be the first single! not strong enough

all i have to say is that madonna finally focused on music this year and it shows... if these tracks are only demos, and that madonna has other tracks that are supposedly better than some of the demos, then all i have to say is that we are in for a treat and this might be the madonna album of the decade!!!!

Like a prayer in the 80's

Ray of light in the 90's

Confessions on a dance floor in the 00's

and... Iconic in the 10's!!!!!!! :-)

can't wait for the promo era to start and the concerts to be announced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madonna is finally back.... reallly back!

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: i just hope she doesnt make the same mistake again of poor single choice

Edited by heymrdj1