Madonna Instagram Thread

XXL

....Remind me to stay away from this forum until the new album is out.

Consider yourself reminded.

I can't believe all the bullshit I read in the other thread.

And you consider yourself fan?

To be an artist, I never would like to have fans like you.

I'm in total shock.

Total shock, really? 30-40% I can understand, perhaps even as high as 60. But total shock? Now that's DRAMA.

And since you were the same one who saw fit to rudely mention my Madonna remix fetish, my favorite is Nothing Fails by Peter Rauhofer thank you very much.

Wow at these comments. This world is full of over sensitive people. Grow a pair of balls. She's not throwing every fan under the bus. But let's now call her Marie Antoinette or the clueless billionaire... how about handing over your fan card? She's upset and she has every right to be. She's using Instagram because it is the most efficient way to communicate with her fans. Her inner circle has probably heard a much nastier version of this in person. Why should she talk about them publicly instead of face to face?

If this is going to ruin this new album for you, then it's too bad for you.

As a fan, I was more upset that she didn't record any songs for GHV2 than this. To each his own. Rant on everyone.

Wow at these comments. This world is full of over sensitive people. Grow a pair of balls. She's not throwing every fan under the bus. But let's now call her Marie Antoinette or the clueless billionaire... how about handing over your fan card? She's upset and she has every right to be. She's using Instagram because it is the most efficient way to communicate with her fans. Her inner circle has probably heard a much nastier version of this in person. Why should she talk about them publicly instead of face to face?

If this is going to ruin this new album for you, then it's too bad for you.

As a fan, I was more upset that she didn't record any songs for GHV2 than this. To each his own. Rant on everyone.

:clap:

people need to let the fans express what they feel, this is a forum afterall, she'll fix it and move on, she always does

but was she really going to let all these amazing photos go to waste? did she ever have a plan for them? if these photographers are the ones making money from them, then she would have let them release them now? anywhoo.....changes are coming i bet.

Last week everyone was praising Madonna for being a self made billionaire and always complains when sites underestimate her worth.

Now "billionaire" is being used as an insult toward her :rotfl:

And yes I agree with Runa. I am surprised how personally people are taking this. It's so hypocritical considering whenever news and gossip sites attack madonna for speaking her mind or popping out a tit it's "madonna can do and say whatever the fuck she wants" but as soon she says something to a fans distaste she should "shut up and quit whining"

:dead:

What I find remarkable is that so many allow themselves to get into such tizzies over Madonna fans having different opinions -- specifically, opinions that are not flattering about her.

Fact of the matter is that some people don't like her approach to this particular matter, so let's stop being such patronizing elitists about it (or worse yet, ass-licking apologists).

I'd say Leak Gate is a strong contender for the category of

Best Controversial Instagram Post

at the NTP Awards 2015. Will it beat out #disnigga though? Only time will tell.

"#disnigga and #get off my dick haters" will forever be iconic

I think I am going to have to go back through this years instagram posts and make this into a poll! #getoffmydickhaters is indeed iconic!

I love her so much and understand why she would be bothered by these things, but she had everything in her palm this past week in terms of public favor. Instead of seizing the moment and coasting into a new era on a high, she's bringing everyone down by incessantly whining about old shit via social media diatribe. :banghead:

These posts make her look reactive and embarrassingly out of touch with regard to her own career and the industries she's involved in. Her words should first be aimed privately at people within her camp (past and present) and towards the photographers (et al) she works with. They're responsible for making sure things are on lock down... not her fans who adore her and are understandably interested in seeing/hearing them once they're on public display.

THIS a million times.

This, this, this and this again. And again

Bring on those other 8 Versace shots and shut the bloody IG down for a while. She should never have written the word FANS to begin with. Her fans are the people who despite not being insanely rich are happy to spend $400 to see her live because she's worth it and her show is worth it, they have no means nor access whatsoever to those pics, they just find them published online as most other people with an Internet connection do. Her assistants, photographers, whatever, whoever is behind this instead DO have access to them.

So start looking there Madonna, if you really happen to have JUST found out, that would be the most obvious and sensible thing to do for anyone with half your intelligence! Crying WOLF on Instagram is just going to end up killing the great buzz coming off Versace/Interview etc etc, especially if it ends on the main media outlets. Some of them would have a field day with all of this unnecessary drama. God

Yep.

Madonna should start visiting fan forums more often....it would tell her everything she has been in the dark about for quite sometime. Today's event makes it clear that she has been blindsided by what's out there, and I still don't believe she is aware as to the extent. She's rightfully mad, but ignorantly chastising the hungry peasants who worship her instead of the gold grubbing staff inside the palace walls. I have a feeling that things are about to change and our wealth of constant flowing rarities will become a thing of the past, at least for a while.

THIS too.

No one said she's not entitled to feeling anger over the betrayal. However, the constant public display of firing at the wrong direction is not a good PR move.

What I find remarkable is that so many allow themselves to get into such tizzies over Madonna fans having different opinions -- specifically, opinions that are not flattering about her.

Fact of the matter is that some people don't like her approach to this particular matter, so let's stop being such patronizing elitists about it (or worse yet, ass-licking apologists).

BOOM.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions of course. I personally think that she could have approached this in a better way but there's a line between criticism and insult.

No one said she's not entitled to feeling anger over the betrayal. However, the constant public display of firing at the wrong direction is not a good PR move.

Exactly. Why the outrage over fans feeling annoyed by her sanctimonious, misdirected comments? If she meant "thieves who hack and steal shit", then that is what she should have said. This is not the first time she has questioned people's appreciation as fans based upon something we have no control over. Don't call the perpetrators of your meltdown "fans'. It's insulting, and in fact elitist. And self-entitled and self-absorbed. Vent it to the lawyers and the managers and the agents and the chefs. We don't need it, and we certainly don't deserve it. And telling me, or anyone else for that matter, to hand in the fan card one more time just for having an opinion about Madonna is just not getting the point at all.

Last week everyone was praising Madonna for being a self made billionaire and always complains when sites underestimate her worth.

And yes I agree with Runa. I am surprised how personally people are taking this. It's so hypocritical considering whenever news and gossip sites attack madonna for speaking her mind or popping out a tit it's "madonna can do and say whatever the fuck she wants" but as soon she says something to a fans distaste she should "shut up and quit whining"

I agree, maybe as Australian fans we just have a different perspective. After having one's existence ignored for 21`years, this saga really does seem like small potatoes in comparison. In fact, I believe that when she was referring to her fans it didn't even include us because we don't count haha.

Forever the Queen

tumblr_lpdab5MgrU1qicr06o1_500.gif

I love her so much and understand why she would be bothered by these things, but she had everything in her palm this past week in terms of public favor. Instead of seizing the moment and coasting into a new era on a high, she's bringing everyone down by incessantly whining about old shit via social media diatribe. :banghead:

These posts make her look reactive and embarrassingly out of touch with regard to her own career and the industries she's involved in. Her words should first be aimed privately at people within her camp (past and present) and towards the photographers (et al) she works with. They're responsible for making sure things are on lock down... not her fans who adore her and are understandably interested in seeing/hearing them once they're on public display.

A simple, professionally worded statement would have sufficed, but Instead little miss billionaire (who has proudly sought the attention of everything on this planet with a pulse since 1958) is repeatedly berating her fans. Nice fodder for the haters and a great way to make those most loyal to her feel like shit.

Exactly. Talk about buzz kill.

She really should give social media a break for a while. Is nobody from her team advising her that her posts are not good PR?

Everyone's entitled to their opinions of course. I personally think that she could have approached this in a better way but there's a line between criticism and insult.

There's also a thing called "passion," which there's plenty of (for good or bad) in the Madonna community. It's part of the immediacy of the reactions.

Doesn't change the fact that the reactions themselves have their own validity.

Exactly. And there have been some horrible ones that her own fans have been posting repeatedly. But I'm sure she's well aware that these are only a very small number of fans. People are reacting like she stood in a podium & declared that ALL her fans are thieves. People, get a grip. The first time she's vented in 30 years & she's made out like the biggest whining bitch.

A million plus!!!

Much ado about nothing. It's not like she's a personal friend or anything.

I'd be pretty pissed too if ugly photos of me were all over the Internet.

Exactly!! And re posted over and over by FANS.

I can't believe all the bullshit I read in the other thread.

And you consider yourself fan?

To be an artist, I never would like to have fans like you.

I'm in total shock.

I hope Madonna never reads her fan forums. Would be so depressing for her to read all of the garbage being thrown at her. This is the most positive one so imagine if she went to the others where 90 % of them trash her all of the time.

She has been a sane, hard-working superstar for decades and reading comments, advice, praise and put-downs from others would not be productive. That is why so many other stars are so screwed up and don't follow their own vision.

She has the right to be pissed.

Madonna isn't dumb enough to not realise that the outtakes are coming from somewhere. She's probably dealing with the members in her team in private. The ones she's having a go at on IG are the ones that spread it.

I agree x5

What I am confused about is I've known MADONNA to be intelligent... so why is she blaming fans for these leaks? Those photos are clearly taken by her people or those working closely with her... It is quite normal that if outtakes like these is encountered by her fans, we will eat it up because we love her, some even for a price... heck, we even love her low-quality leaks... so she shouldn't be wondering if we crave for these kinds of outtakes...

She should be pissed at those working closely with her... they are the ones who have an idea who have access to these photos...

Madonna's reaction on Instagram seems so unlike her. Usually I think she would just not mention it and deal with it behind the scenes, or she'd make some brief witty/sarcastic comment about it in an interview and move on.