Madonna meets Malawi’s president Peter Mutharika

Nonoka

Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I'm just gonna make a new thread for it because she looks GORG :wow:

20141128-pictures-madonna-malawi-preside

:inlove:

More pics at MadonnaDrama:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/11/28/madonna-meets-malawis-president-peter-mutharika-28-november-2014-pictures/

What a great human being she is!

Oh my god! She looks amazing!

Is just me, or in the first picture looks like SHE is the head of state. So much class and power in one person! This is too much for a friday :dramatic:

This is fantastic. Lovely to see Madonna being embraced by this Malawi government, unlike the previous Joyce Banda and co. Helping Malawi is a cause that she is so passionate about and has always remained committed to. Even when she was being pulled apart from pillar to post by the previous government and certain parts of the media and fans about this, she remained true to her principles and doing what is right.

I love her with almost no make up #QUEEN !

She is a natural beauty. I hope we get more pictures from this visit, because she's looking just amazing. My M love is in overdrive. I wonder how she will look when she finds out about the leaks though.

Edited by the-queen

Oh my god! She looks amazing!

Is just me, or in the first picture looks like SHE is the head of state. So much class and power in one person! This is too much for a friday :dramatic:

OMG :dramatic:

You're absolutely right

That was the other president. they made her resign due to corruption ;)

:thumbsup:

He restored her VVIP status that former president Joyce Banda stripped her of after her sister was removed as head of Raising Malawi due to corruption allegations. Fattie bullying thief got put in her place in the end!!

428976_10151236641573892_2132714058_n-65

Haven't seen this posted here yet, so I'm just gonna make a new thread for it because she looks GORG :wow:

:inlove:

More pics at MadonnaDrama:

http://www.madonnarama.com/posts-en/2014/11/28/madonna-meets-malawis-president-peter-mutharika-28-november-2014-pictures/

What a great human being she is!

rebecca%20on%20joyce%20banda%20WEF.jpg