Jennifer lopez booty at AMA'S - Vogue Intro copy?

YannBouch

Jennifer Lopez has always taken the cheap route. She's just another basic bitch modeling her career ala the patented "Madonna Formula",

and like any other generic version of an original, it overcompensates for what its missing, in the case of JLo, Kylie, Britney, Xtina, etc etc

the missing ingredient is soul in the performance, so they overcompensate with sexiness (although what i just saw is more along the lines of the veteran

stripper at the club giving her all for that extra dollar bill.)

Just looking at Jlo's tour 'costumes' reeks of desperation thinly disguised as titilation.

BUT, if her audience likes it, then good for them. IMO she's klassy and blah.

AND that song was so embarrassing to watch.

Jlo is back to desperate/ flop machine central lol butt shes looking PHYNE! never looked hotter and def. one of the hottest mid 40 year olds in Hollywood. Dont care what she had done...whatever it was/is, was a fab. surgeon who was subtle and didnt go over the top like Renee Z.

i always love xxl's posts. they are always dead on balls! smooches xoxo

+1! You and XXL are def. in my top 5 chart lol of fav. posters!! xo

Wow so we all agree that J-Ho is a desperate hasbeen who got lucky some years ago and is now a z-lister nobody?

Glad we're all on the same page.

Yep. lol. Like i said shes never looked hotter. Too bad the state of her career though is possibly as bad or worse as 2006-2010 lol. After Tommy Motolla stopped munching and feasting on those mountain bubbly ass cheeks for breakfast, lunch and din din, her career deflated as he left Sony I believe around 2005.

+1! You and XXL are def. in my top 5 chart lol of fav. posters!! xo

same here, buzzy....you n xxl are in my top 5. love ya both! xoxo..we've had some mega groovy fun!!

i also think jenny lo is a massive beauty!! she may not have talent, but she is gorgeous and fun!!

Performance of Jennifer Loper of her single Booty. Not a BIG deal but come on, the start of the song (at 30 sec) = VOGUE the high sound, the snap!! come on!!! I try not to find Madonna everywhere but I can't!!! haha

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ax1ha_jennifer-lopez-iggy-azalea-booty-american-music-awards-2014_music

what the FUCK is that song :lmao: its absolutely DREADFUL

OMG Miss Makeover! Wow I'm surprised you remember her! :rotfl: When we were in college she would leave me angry voicemails ranting about Jlo and snailmail me Jlo magazine cutouts defaced! :lmao:

OMG Miss Makeover! Wow I'm surprised you remember her! :rotfl: When we were in college she would leave me angry voicemails ranting about Jlo and snailmail me Jlo magazine cutouts defaced! :lmao:

of course, it's so long time ago, :lmao: do you still meet her? she was amazing haha :rotfl:

"When I was a lttle girl I remember watching Madonna jog in Central Park"

"I felt inspired"

I had no idea famous Madonna was jogging in Central Park in 1973 rather than being at school in Michigan :ohmy:

Uh? Let me see

When Madonna was in her 40s she was busy doing a bit more than showing how good she looked post 40. Looking good is also part of how healthy one is. She released 3 of the most commercially and critically successfull albums of her career.

She was in a play. She wrote children's books that went on to sell 3m copies worldwide. She put on some of the most amazing shows ever, and they would put to shame the touring output of all her peers, not to mention the current crop of pop stars.

What made her take in over $1bn in gross revenue is hardly singing the umpteenth song about her bountiful ass, releasing the zillionth perfume range (I love all the shit she got for waiting 30 years before putting out her own fragrance), the umpteenth tired random B-list rapper collaborations and some cheap throwaway talent show moments

People spend $400 to go and see her live HARDLY to see "how good she looks", but how good she is. The difference is that Madonna is a multi talented entity and has been one consistently for over 30 years. JLO is a Mottola/Medina experiment from the get-go with a very limited range of possibilities and an ego that compensates AMPLY for her lack of any real talent

She doesn't sing (hasn't even bothered to put on a tour till she was over 15 years into her "music career") and can't sing. She's an average dancer with an extremely limited range and a mediocre actress (at best) who opened her mouth to trash people left and right 2 days after getting into the business

Basically she was only good at soaking up contacts during her Janice days and busy munching on Mariah's Sony leftovers. People are not criticising her because she's showing how good she still looks but pointing out that it's all there is to her act. That's all there ever was to her act. To this day I still don't know what she sings about in her "music". Talk about soulless and wholly manufactured. That AMA embarassment of a performance proves that she thinks this is still 1999. I'm sure new perfume GLOW farts #88 is out soon

FYI, I never said I was a J. Lo fan...because I'm SO not. (She can't sing for her life, I hate her dancing, and she's just an OK actress. She's beautiful, though...but, that's it.) I've loved Madonna since 1986 (at the ripe old age of 8, I was able to recognize her glory), and know everything there is to know about her career. So, there was no need to go into this tirade of how Madonna rocks as hard as J. Lo sucks. You're preaching to the choir.

I am, however, still able to see things objectively, and can recognize negative aspects on even my most admired artist (after all, "Nobody's Perfect"). I am very well aware of everything Madonna has done in her 40's; and it has been, for me, my favorite of her decades (Ray of Light to The Confessions Tour was absolute bliss!). Not only do I recognize but I also preach to others about how Madonna has busted open the doors for other female artists to still be considered viable and sexy even passed their 40's. She's definitely giving her metaphorical middle finger to age-ists everywhere, despite the constant vitriol that's launched at her because of her age. But, the fact remains, our favorite artist has - at times - been guilty of doing things that, justifiably, make her the subject of criticism as regards to her desire to stay youthful at all costs - especially in her 50's.

Therefore, Madonna fans criticizing and calling ANY other female artist "desperate" for wanting to stay sexy, beautiful, young-looking, successful, etc., in her 40's, yet praising Madonna for it, is hypocritical. That was my point. But, thanks for the J. Lo v. Madonna lesson anyway.

Edited by PRPapi