New album thread: Madonna now in Malawi.

anyone else sounds very similar as Avicii's "the days"? It is almost the same! I like the instrumental part but i hope the final version changed that similarities, i'm not here for a "the days 2.0"

?

doesn't sound similar at all, except for the guitar I guess. But tx for your opinion

the "look at you" and "oh yeah that was me" (so called "bad lyrics") sound so sweet in a way in this song.. I'm not sure if more "mature" lyrics (as some people call it) would've worked here anyway. there's something so charming and innocent about this song.

It's not like the day but the rythm of the verse IMO Have the similar voice structure but nothing really big. And anyway it's a song from avicii soo AND wrote after rebel heart. So rebel heart it's not the days 2.0. The days is a rebel heart 2.0!!

Yeah it doesn't sound like the days to me :shrug:

The part of: these are the days we won't regret

These are the days we won't forget

Very similar to rebel heart part: oh yeah, that was me, all the things i did has to be seen

Cool! Hard to say anything sure 'cause this is only 40 sec clip and might be a early demo. However, I got point out how fitting the title Rebel Heart is for this day 'cause the Finnish Parliament finally voted yes for gay marriage after previously dismissing it and then the citizen-initiative rebelled against it and here we are :) Rebel Hearts truly won :)

Cool! Hard to say anything sure 'cause this is only 40 sec clip and might be a early demo. However, I got point out how fitting the title Rebel Heart is for this day 'cause the Finnish Parliament finally voted yes for gay marriage after previously dismissing it and then the citizen-initiative rebelled against it and here we are :) Rebel Hearts truly won :)

Wow! That's great!

Yay!

Madonna_LUomo-Vogue_04.jpg

It doesn't make any sense for a hacker to leak only 40 seconds of a song, it's teasing! The tweet by Guy Oseary is hilarious : if he was really afraid about the leak, he wouldn't make publicity for it...

It's Molly Annodam again! :laugh:

I get a 1986/87 meets Drowned World vibe and yet I would not call it dated. Her vocals are very raw and this adds to the beauty of the song. I hope they will be intact for the master version. These 42 seconds got me really buzzed. Have to admit I am pleasantly surprised.