ANDY COHEN talks MADONNA on HOWARD STERN

MLVC82

ok listened, its howard thats trying to twist madonna's behavior into something horrific. like she showed up at andy cohens party and started killing babies.

but if andy is talking about her then he needs to be 86'd from her circle asap.

Andy didn't say anything bad and I doubt M would be pissed about her asking for a certain champagne and mouthing the words to her song

much worse has been said about her this seems all very innocent

read the book......

plus I think anytime she has her private time talked about ......she is not pleased...and I get it

I agree with Howard Stern on this: "It would scare me to go to your party (knowing that you'll later may write about it."

The rest is whatevs, though we'd have to read the excerpt to truly know. Not that I ever would.

I did LOVE imagining Madge mouthing the words to one of her songs like she's another fan. I think that's pretty cute.

From listening to this interview, it seems Andy did not say anything negative about Madonna anyway. Howard seemed to be trying to twist his words a lot ie exaggerating about the champagne quote but I don't think Madonna has anything to worry about.

i wouldn't want people to write about me without my knowing either, along with other people who are my friends.. there's just no point other than showing off. the Krug rosé thing is a total joke a la madonna. and wow, big deal if she sings a few words of her own song. i just don't see how these people can be so stupid to write about their famous friends. in fact, I say it's charming and kind of humble of her to come to his little party. he should've just enjoyed that moment. I've listened to the other stuff he said about other people.. he's plain gossiping and putting the laundry out.

i wouldn't want people to write about me without my knowing either, along with other people who are my friends.. there's just no point other than showing off. the Krug rosé thing is a total joke a la madonna. and wow, big deal if she sings a few words of her own song. i just don't see how these people can be so stupid to write about their famous friends. in fact, I say it's charming and kind of humble of her to come to his little party. he should've just enjoyed that moment. I've listened to the other stuff he said about other people.. he's plain gossiping and putting the laundry out.

correct.

I don't think any of this is meant to be malicious

Nothing he said about Madonna was malicious or too revealing. If the worst someone can say about you is you joked about champagne and he loved seeing you briefly mouth the words to one of your songs, there is nothing to worry about. I can't see this being a big deal.

Nothing he said about Madonna was malicious or too revealing. If the worst someone can say about you is you joked about champagne and he loved seeing you briefly mouth the words to one of your songs, there is nothing to worry about. I can't see this being a big deal.

Yea, I don't think it's a big deal but the queens are smelling blood.

Regardless of what this guy is saying, why is it you can only hear other people "giving their feedback" or "relating an anecdote" about Madonna and not once hear Madonna deliberately talk about other people? How curious :1251: I mean, is there a pattern here?

And then people accuse her of being wary :rotfl:

It's not about that imo. I just don't know how anyone can expect someone to fully trust someone else again who kisses & tells behind ppl's backs.. especially for the whole world.

Regardless of what this guy is saying, why is it you can only hear other people "giving their feedback" or "relating an anecdote" about Madonna and not once hear Madonna deliberately talk about other people? How curious :1251: I mean, is there a pattern here?

And then people accuse her of being wary :rotfl:

Yeah exactly!

It's not about that imo. I just don't know how anyone can expect someone to fully trust someone else again who kisses & tells behind ppl's backs.. especially for the whole world.

Yeah exactly!

On Point....it's a trust thing.

In addition to that he goes on to say ( IN HIS BOOK) some comments about MADONNA dissing his clothes, about how she disses the music from a party he hosted, dissing his sound system, he paints a picture of a very cold woman....i'm sure she does not appreciate it.

The song he says she mouths is "hung up"

well she sounds rude

go to a party at someones house and then complain about everything

just stay home and take bathroom selfies

Assuming that what he's saying is the truth anyway

It is very akin to what that Chelsea woman does imo, though in a reversed scenario

First you go to a party and then you trash the person who has invited you

These B/C list celebrities have all one thing in common, using Madonna for press

Howard is so shady :rotfl:. Notice how he tries to skew everything Andy says into some kind dig at Madonna:

"Doesn't that make her look bad?"

"Won't she be upset with you?"

"Don't you think she'll take that as betrayal?"

"It would make me afraid..."

:rotfl:

By the way, is the guy whose show Andy was on the same one that said that Lady Goober was pathetic in her HBO special mimicking Madonna's TOD and then when he actually had the chance to tell it to her face he proceeded to shamelessly kiss up to her flaccid talentless ASS instead?

The name does ring a bell