New album thread: Madonna posts pic from studio with Nas (possibly)

MADONNA, the new studio album: "Nothing but Feats…"

First single: "Bitch you know I'm too tired to sing on my own track" out … SOON!

Edited by humanracin

I really have no clue about this new album... The creating process is too complicate for my simple brain. I don't understand the reviews about the new tracks from drownedmado and madonnara, the number of producers, writers... the orientation she's taken, from avicci to naas it doesn't make any sense.. I'm a bit lost

I really have no clue about this new album... The creating process is too complicate for my simple brain. I don't understand the reviews about the new tracks from drownedmado and madonnara, the number of producers, writers... the orientation she's taken, from avicci to naas it doesn't make any sense.. I'm a bit lost

It looks like M decided to change everything. New album may not contain Avicii at all. Just sayin'

It looks like what she's done before is shitty and she decided to change everything. New album may not contain Avicii at all. Just sayin'

Well, she keeps quoting the song titles that we know were recorded with Avicii. Plus, we do not know that she is changing anything at all. I highly doubt that anything Madonna has recorded is "shitty"

Madonna's working with "SOPHIE" too, most likely on "Bitch I'm Madonna" alongside Nicki Minaj

And now, we’ve got the word on SOPHIE’s next collaborator: dance music hitmaker Diplo. Speaking to inthemix last week, Diplo revealed that he and the mystery producer have been making music together. “You’d be surprised…me and SOPHIE did a bunch of stuff together,” the Mad Decent head told us, adding that a pair of popstars are in the mix too. “We’re going to be releasing it. I did a record that was literally SOPHIE and Madonna and Nicki Minaj.”

For now, that’s all the info we have on the four way collaboration – but you can count on the finished product leaving an impression. “All I want to do is things that haven’t been done before,” Diplo said. “I want to leave behind those weird things.”

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/59461/Brace_yourself_Diplo_and_SOPHIE_are_collaborating

:Disco_Ball:

#sophiagate

tumblr_mni2hma5ai1spj409o1_250.gif

What if she releases 2 albums at the same time, like Prince? Remember the pillow pictures she posted a few months ago : Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch...

- Rebel Heart : personal songs, strings and gospel.

- Unapologetic Bitch : angry songs, rap, all the bitchiness.

That would explain the long process, the many collabs, the different directions, Diplo (was it him?) saying that it was something really new, even Madonna saying "I cannot serve a half baked cake"...

Edited by Moka

What if she releases 2 albums at the same time, like Prince? Remember the pillow pictures she posted a few months ago : Rebel Heart and Unapologetic Bitch...

That would explain the long process, the many collabs, the different directions, Diplo (was it him?) saying that it was something really new, even Madonna saying "I cannot serve a half baked cake"...

Yes please be this! *fingers crossed*

I understand everybody really wants the new music....but the recording process is STILL well within the "average" for a Madonna album.

It's not even been full year yet....MOST of her albums take at least 1year before completed.

We have discussed this before in the previous threads.

Most of us for months have thought that this could be a double album.