Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

In Keeping with the Twin Peaks theme, Bob also agrees and smiles. :laugh:

twinpeaks.gif

-APPLAUSE-MUSIC-VIDEO-lady-gaga-35345199

Damn Lara flynn boyle was so beautifull back then, now she really looks fucked up, big time

Yeah, it's a shame what the industry can do to its women (and men). :(

as far as sexuality, it doesn't matter anywhere unless an individual wants it to matter........im here for MADONNA. if i want to read about individual posters's sexual orientation or sex lives, ill go into the general forum. can we please try to follow the rules? i really don't care to read about your opinion on pizza or if you like vagina when I'm trying to read about madonna. sorry. i like organization. thanks :)P

For the record, my position on pizza would change the way u feel about pizza

^ you shouldn't have introduced yourself as a straight man if comments on this bother you. i did not sign up to this forum saying: "hi! i'm a gay M fan" or the straight girls regularly posting on this forum didn't come up with a " Hi! i'm new and a straight M's fan"

Anyway welcome to the forum! i'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

^ you shouldn't have introduced yourself as a straight man if comments on this bother you. i did not sign up to this forum saying: "hi! i'm a gay M fan" or the straight girls regularly posting on this forum didn't come up with a " Hi! i'm new and a straight M's fan"

Anyway welcome to the forum! i'm sure you'll enjoy it :)

We were talking about the perspection of madonnas beauty from the point of view of age. I felt as I am attracted to women and am the ultimate judge of female beauty. My heterosexuality was relevant to the topic at hand. Edited by Blinkoboy13

^

Im a straight male and I think madonna is still super sexy and im the ultimate judge of female beauty

___

anyway back on topic:

10431821_398802120278275_1671187933_n.jp

madonnaI guess stripey knit dresses were all the rage! I don't look too happy about mine! #unapologeticteenager

Did you guys see the lunatic commenting on that photo, saying it isn't Madonna? He says it's PAULA! I mean every fan knows that Madonna is the one with the long hair and red dress, and I'm pretty sure she would be able to identify HERSELF in a photo.

Idk everyone is trying to make me feel weird for being straight. Which is actually the first time I've ever experienced such a thing in a heteronormative society haha. But let's move on, i agree

They're just having a little fun while waiting for the album. It's no big deal. Plus, there's plenty of "straight" ppl here. btw, welcome!

Guest ditaluver

Did you guys see the lunatic commenting on that photo, saying it isn't Madonna? He says it's PAULA! I mean every fan knows that Madonna is the one with the long hair and red dress, and I'm pretty sure she would be able to identify HERSELF in a photo.

I did. I was thinking wtf? The comments are sometimes ridiculous

I like how straight is in quotations

giphy.gif

Well they mostly turn out gay.

But anyway, it's nice to have you here and don't take any of this to heart. Anyone that worships Madonna is welcome here.

madonna-sex-o.gif

tumblr_m28j3t5Yy31qezxsoo1_500.gif

I like how straight is in quotations

I always put straight in quotations bc the opposite is crooked which implies gay ppl are crooked and that annoys me. Should have said there are plenty of heterosexual ppl here.

I get the whole appeal for the gays. That aspect makes sense to me. The whole "express yourself don't repress yourself" thing. I think I generally experience this music way differently than that demographic. I just think there is just so much sexy music in this catalog. I've said madonna lines when flirting with girls to pretty hot results haha. Also i produce dance and hiphop musico and have sampled madonna. I think she's got very good melodic instincts and her production is generally innovative and top notch. I wish I had access to the synthesizers from the track "music" there r so many cool things u could do with that timbre.

I always put straight in quotations bc the opposite is crooked which implies gay ppl are crooked and that annoys me. Should have said there are plenty of heterosexual ppl here.

True. And it works the other way too. I'm "straight" but I don't like the term. It implies all heterosexual people are boring and conventional and can't be creative or interesting. I think if you like Madonna you are open to unique things and alternative ways of looking at life. You may be "straight" but you aren't straight. If you know what I mean.