Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

Guest ditaluver

She's not meeting that girl.

Analprobehearts obviously sews and sells the signs.

She is sending that latest one to Madonna. Said "going out to"... meaning she's probably mailing it

Guest Pud Whacker

Why is no one discussing that supposedly Madonna is meeting that analprobehearts instagramer?

"oh, tell me anal-hole, how do you think of and sew these interesting motherfuck'n needlepoints?"

I really don't know the demographics of the hardcore fanbase. It felt when I said I was a straight male, everyone's radars went off lol. But yeah im a 24 straight male from chicago and I dig M. I think I learned to flirt and read girls' signals from listening to madonnas music

omg straight male

tumblr_nezx7lSwTs1qcbk34o1_250.gif

I really don't know the demographics of the hardcore fanbase. It felt when I said I was a straight male, everyone's radars went off lol. But yeah im a 24 straight male from chicago and I dig M. I think I learned to flirt and read girls' signals from listening to madonnas music

tumblr_nezx7lSwTs1qcbk34o3_250.gif

I think the combination of strong/aggressive older woman + dance music just makes M less appealing to straight men, although I know there are plenty who enjoy her music. I think the straight male demo died out in the early to mid '90s. Or maybe they just all came out of the closet!

send photo :madgemanson:

maybe she's using Tupacs vocals they did in the 90's on some new track?

Could be. I'm also suspicious about Michael Jackson. She's posting a lot of pictures of him lately added to #iconic, wich we know it's a new song.