Madonna Instagram Thread (Oct - Dec 2014)

Apples388

its 2pac and she just shared it with nas. duh.

edit: all her posts r inside jokes and the jokes on us cuz the album aint even close to being done, lol

#thefunhasjustbegun

:rotfl:

I really don't know the demographics of the hardcore fanbase. It felt when I said I was a straight male, everyone's radars went off lol. But yeah im a 24 straight male from chicago and I dig M. I think I learned to flirt and read girls' signals from listening to madonnas music

You first sweetie pie

giphy.gif

Remember this?

10349715_247382618785442_258666374_n.jpg

All about that thug life'!! You heard it ............ Love is Pain and Pain is Art. #iconic

I wonder if Madonna ever did Sting. She doesn't do married men, but still... I'm thinking.. could be

10462375_10152875053104402_2572944790319

"Its confusing. Nipples are considered forbidden and provocative but exposing your ass is not. #flummoxed"

Facebook and Instagram are ridiculous. posted stg like this criticizing their action after removing a pic I posted,and now the same one does not violate their terms.

M is clearly talking about that c*nt KK. This is the photo the removed :

BSSYr4hCIAE-6Uy.jpg

Did she post this picture?

BSSYr4hCIAE-6Uy.jpg

No. I posted this picture by the time it leaked, and then, they removed it. Now after KK pic it seems to be ok. But what about a male bum ?

Who cares if Madonna fans are straight, gay, bi-sexual or whatever. Why are people so obsessed with the sexuality of fans ?

Idk everyone is trying to make me feel weird for being straight. Which is actually the first time I've ever experienced such a thing in a heteronormative society haha. But let's move on, i agree

The way i see if u don't like hung up, you're probably a fucking asshole. Btw The administration limitations are fucking stupid on this forum. I can't post new thread topics or post 2 messages in quick succession

NO. This is what the forum demanded and it proved to be very useful over the years. When those restrictions weren't in place this forum would get spammed, flooded and trolled HARD. It's a pain in the ass to find one person easily start dozens of new useless, annoying threads within the span of minutes. These settings are in place so newbies get a feel for the forum's tone and community before they start to grace us with their DELIGHTFUL threads. And also to detect and flush shit posters from Madonnatripe, ATRL, etc. :manson: Nearly all of the regulars you see here were in the same shoes as you and patiently earned their stripes and became a part of the community here.

Idk everyone is trying to make me feel weird for being straight. Which is actually the first time I've ever experienced such a thing in a heteronormative society haha. But let's move on, i agree

MadonnaNation Lesson #1: Don't take anything here too seriously. We have a very "ironic" sense of humor and tone here (for the most part).

Guest eroticerotic

as far as sexuality, it doesn't matter anywhere unless an individual wants it to matter........im here for MADONNA. if i want to read about individual posters's sexual orientation or sex lives, ill go into the general forum. can we please try to follow the rules? i really don't care to read about your opinion on pizza or if you like vagina when I'm trying to read about madonna. sorry. i like organization. thanks :)P

MadonnaNation Lesson #1: Don't take anything here too seriously. We have a very "ironic" sense of humor and tone here (for the most part).

giphy.gif

Yep.