Exclusive interview with "Madonna"

CMoody

I'm all for humor and parodies but for me this really wasn't that funny. She got Madonna's voice down well but I didn't find it that clever. It was kind of stupid to me. I guess I like humor that has more wit and intelligence to it.

I prefer Charlie Hides

Me too

And you can tell he likes her so the parody is all the funnier because he actually "gets her" and doesn't take her MDNA ad seriously. There are several ways a parody can be done and be funny but intelligent at the same time. And wow at the British accent, there are so many things you could pick and go for in regards to Madonna but they're obsessed with the damn British accent. Aren't they.

:rotfl:

I think this Nadya act is more stuck up herself than the way she portrays Madonna to be. Madonna could give her a run for her money tbh, Nadya is not as funny as she probably thinks she is

I love how each performer puts their own spin on the celebrity they portraying....I love both Charlie and Nadya's Cher and Madonna...they each have their strong points and classic liners.

I love in the new Madonnalogues when she (Madonna) is going through Rocco's phone, looking at the friends that she wants him to invite over for a pool party and she asks "Do you have anything darker?" :laugh: