New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

Everyone shut up and let her finish the album. Impatient fucks nowadays. I better not get something half-baked because some asshole thinks it'd be cool to leak early just to get everybody in a frenzy. We're not getting an album until next year. Now go home and come back around February.

Madonnarama is no longer run by the same people. The original Madonnarama closed in 2005 and in 2010 the Madonnarama brand was revived by the people who run it now. They used to run a French-language Madonna site called Absolument Madonna, not to be confused with the now-closed Absolute Madonna (AbsMad)..

yep. the first (original) madonnarama started by a guy named edward russel.

Omg so much negativity. Some people are anxious to hear the album of their favorite artist. What's so wrong about that? I personally don't care if its this November or Spring. But can we please just be civil?

Nothing wrong with that but if you can't see the overreaction of some users who repeat the same shit over and over and over and over, then I don't know.

I also don't agree with the personal bashing towards certain members, use the personal messages for that shit.

this fanwars ish is getting boring now tbh.

It is.

That's why everybody should stop fuelling it by bashing other fansites, forums and individual posters in very rude terms.

It is.

That's why everybody should stop fuelling it by bashing other fansites, forums and individual posters in very rude terms.

Well certain fansites shouldn't hack certain forums over rage and possibly jealousy...

im all for waiting a bit longer to get amazing music. it'll be xmas before we know it and we'll get the single a few months before the album anyway. so i really don't see the problem with that if it means we'll get a fab finished product instead of a half baked cake. i just hope the possibility to tour in australia won't be affected by a late winter or early spring release. but most of all im scared a leak of demos, unfinished, or a few finished songs are on its way very soon (if what rama says is true)

It was a lot more fun yrs ago when it was Tripe vs Driwned and they would diss each other in their posts

Those days are long gone now. The admins of DM and MT made up when they met during the taping of Madonna's Graham Norton interview.

They even started crediting each other when refering to each other's news.

Exciting news!!! I have a friend who works for Live Nation. She played 6 songs for me through snapchat. The first 3 Diplo songs sounded radio friendly. The 5 Natalia Kills songs were interesting. The rest 4 were most likely still in their demo state. The sound was kind of echoed since she played the songs at a bathroom she was cleaning.

Those days are long gone now. The admins of DM and MT made up when they met during the taping of Madonna's Graham Norton interview.

They even started crediting each other when refering to each other's news.

Your right, but hacking into a forum and spreading a virus isn't acceptable.

i just hope the possibility to tour in australia won't be affected by a late winter or early spring release.

If M wants to do stadiums Down Under, she can do so from November-February.

So she'll probably end the tour in Australia rather than starting it there if the tour starts and later than February.

Oh wait :(

Exciting news!!! I have a friend who works for Live Nation. She played 6 songs for me through snapchat. The first 3 Diplo songs sounded radio friendly. The 5 Natalia Kills songs were interesting. The rest 4 were most likely still in their demo state. The sound was kind of echoed since she played the songs at a bathroom she was cleaning.

Is your friend called Madonna Ciccone? :)

The sound was kind of echoed since she played the songs at a bathroom she was cleaning.

Yes. It's like the scene in IGTTYAS, when she's playing those vocal coach cassettes on the bathroom floor. :D

Madonna needs to fuck off with the radio-friendly shit. If it's a hit on YouTube, radio will play it. That's how it happens now. If it's a cool song with an amazing video that gets millions of views, radio will come around.

It is.

Let's hope you say that in Tribes forum as well then. Y'know, the one that's actively dissing even the personal appearance of our posters and moderators? Or do they just get a daily dose of "MNation says..." instead.

And like whoop said, this place was hacked with a virus because of it.

I have a long memory. Don't play the innocent.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

I was just in Skype looking for some muscled guy to jerk off and then somebody called "Nonny" has added me :huh: . After saying hello and all that, we connect. I had my cock hard and ready for some hot session, when i stare at some blank screen and some music starts.

They have a very metallic sound, as if they come from inside a mini cooper. I can hear a laugh, so simmilar to Madonna's laugh that I freeze. Then i know i'm listening to demos. I listen to 35 demos so far, it has been a long session. I will comment on TWO of them: Two Steps Behind and Heartbreak.

TSB is about some kind of problem about wannabees. It's midtempo, though the beats are inspirational. You can dance but in a different way. It starts with some words, then goes to the chorus. I like the structure. Madonna's voice seems natural, very simmilar to her LAP voice, but with the Evita training.

Heartbreak is about her boyfriend. She seems so devastated. The song was clearly written to be a hit.

Let's hope you say that in Tribes forum as well then. Y'know, the one that's actively dissing even the personal appearance of our posters and moderators? Or do they just get a daily dose of "MNation says..." instead.

And like whoop said, this place was hacked with a virus because of it.

I have a long memory. Don't play the innocent.

I haven't posted in the Tribe forum for almost 3 years, though I still visit it sometimes.

Btw, the admin recently encouraged people to "stop the MadonnaNation bashing".

Shhhhh, don't give away my secrets!! :D

Btw, "Stop stepping on my broken heart. I'm naked like a smoking gun" is from a new song by Madonna titled Naked. It's about her relationship with Timur.

Smoking like a naked gun :p

Edited by AcrossTheSky

how someone can be so negative all the time when they look so fine in their user pic..

I'm not being negative...all I'm saying is that radio friendly has nothing to do with good music most of the time.

I'd rather a non-radio friendly Madonna instead.

I haven't posted in the Tribe forum for almost 3 years, though I still visit it sometimes.

Btw, the admin recently encouraged people to "stop the MadonnaNation bashing".

Did they issue an apology for the hacking? Did they send flowers as well?