New album thread: "Good things come to those who wait" says the Queen

Has anybody thought that it still could maybe come out this year but the demos are out there. She has put a stop to the leaks and has said as if to be patient???

Another thought if that's not the case.. Imagine if they released ROL for the fall sales but we would've maybe missed out on swim or mer girl or parts of the magic of the album. If it takes longer, id rather have those songs in my life than a couple of months waiting. ROL sold shit loads but if it was out a few months earlier even more. She hung on to perfect it.

Yes. If that's the case, then i'm satisfied, because Madonna has never gone wrong when she decided to change ways during recording.

And she knows that she needs a killer single. Sometimes it comes easy, like Hung Up. Sometimes it comes at the very end of the record session, like Music. Music was the final song recorded with Mirwais, they were just relaxed and playing around. And she knows that if she's working and playing and enjoyin herself some killer monster hit wil come.

Very good point, and everyone is right that it's good she's taking her time and making sure the music is great.

My friend was just commenting on the lyric leaks, he hasn't heard actual songs, so false alarm there.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Ty, I don't have Instagram so can't see the tags.

This is random but a friend of mine who's been working on Fire Island this Summer and is heavy in the club scene in NYC just messaged me asking this: "I keep hearing two leaked madonna songs but can't seem to find them."

How could he have heard leaks if we haven't yet? He hasn't messaged me back to explain if he means the lyric leaks or if he's heard actual songs.

send him Shame and You Are The One.

its too bad its not til next year. i hope it leaks. i kind of figured since we got some leaked songs from the vault ie: shame from erotica.

plus where is the art for freedom theme judging from the rumors!? warner pushing her to do an album every few years was better, this two three year wait just killing her career.

Something fishy is going on here. These details got leaked - M confirmed Joan of Arc herself - a day or two after people started talking more about Apple and Siri.

If these demos have been played by Skype to websites theres a very strong chance they will be fully leaked so M's team will be going INSANE.

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop-shop/6243636/pop-shop-podcast-martin-kierszenbaum-madonna-summer-winners-ariana-grande?

go to 22 mins for the martin kierszenbaum interview. he talks about a traditional writing process and seems to really love her as an artist.

Thanks for posting this interview! :) He also mentioned they wrote about 7 songs together. If we add the 11 Avicii demos and the initial 7 Diplo demos plus demos with others, then it it possible that she worked on more than 30 songs.

Has anybody thought that it still could maybe come out this year but the demos are out there. She has put a stop to the leaks and has said as if to be patient???

Another thought if that's not the case.. Imagine if they released ROL for the fall sales but we would've maybe missed out on swim or mer girl or parts of the magic of the album. If it takes longer, id rather have those songs in my life than a couple of months waiting. ROL sold shit loads but if it was out a few months earlier even more. She hung on to perfect it.

Me!

I think the single (cookie) is ready. The album (Cake) needs a few more minutes in the oven. :stir:

Try one of two methods to test the cake:

• The implement method: Take a fork, a cocktail stick, a skewer or a toothpick. Use one of these items to poke the top of the cake slightly in the middle.
  • The hand method: Take your hand and spread it out. Palm face down, gently press your clean hand on the top of the cake. A firm top that does not give way under pressure and springs back means a ready cake. If the cake gives, it must cook more. This method is tricky and should only be used by advanced cooks - the cake may sag if pressed too hard and it must be performed very quickly as the cake is hot!

629px-Test-a-Cake-to-See-if-it-is-Done-S

First of all. Am i the only one that remembers that MADONNARAMA was run by a some person that was so angry after AL was released that decided to become a KYlie fan? Yes, that man who had curly hair and released his own album called Kinky and was a laughable stock. Are they really trying to tell us that they are given exclusive access to an album?

Madonnarama is no longer run by the same people. The original Madonnarama closed in 2005 and in 2010 the Madonnarama brand was revived by the people who run it now. They used to run a French-language Madonna site called Absolument Madonna, not to be confused with the now-closed Absolute Madonna (AbsMad).

Who cares? Who are those people to get info that we don't get? I don't swallow it. And after the GMAYL fiasco, i doubt that Madonna is freely giving tapes to everybody so it leaks.

I don't believe a thing. Very very few times have they been right. Most of times they give fake tracklistings and funnily enough noody asks for an explanation after the real album is released. I guess because we are all so excited with the new material that we don't remember the bunch of lies that those sites gives all the time.

Madonnarama listens to several songs and only talks about the ones that have been reported. Then DM gives another detail and they come to talk about it. UGH.

Guest bluejean

Madonnarama is no longer run by the same people. The original Madonnarama closed in 2005 and in 2010 the Madonnarama brand was revived by the people who run it now. They used to run a French-language Madonna site called Absolument Madonna, not to be confused with the now-closed Absolute Madonna (AbsMad).

So basically, they're nobody

Who cares? Who are those people to get info that we don't get? I don't swallow it. And after the GMAYL fiasco, i doubt that Madonna is freely giving tapes to everybody so it leaks.

I don't believe a thing. Very very few times have they been right. Most of times they give fake tracklistings and funnily enough noody asks for an explanation after the real album is released. I guess because we are all so excited with the new material that we don't remember the bunch of lies that those sites gives all the time.

Madonnarama listens to several songs and only talks about the ones that have been reported. Then DM gives another detail and they come to talk about it. UGH.

Exactly!! This is why we should only focus on the things Madonna herself shares or information that is officially released from her management. So far, the lyrics Madonna have shared with us I personally love!!

First of all. Am i the only one that remembers that MADONNARAMA was run by a some person that was so angry after AL was released that decided to become a KYlie fan? Yes, that man who had curly hair and released his own album called Kinky and was a laughable stock. Are they really trying to tell us that they are given exclusive access to an album?

:rotfl: Yes, Teddy (Tubby) Edwards ran that old site and he did sometimes get real exclusives. Unlike these nobodies that STOLE the name years later (they are in no way reviving or connected to the original site)

Guest Rachelle of London

A 30+ year career, and I haven't been let down once............. y'all keep bitchin' and worrin'............

tumblr_nbcwc0G3Pe1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

:dead: I've missed your gifs!

The biggest bit of information weve recieved was months ago when one of the producers (i think diplo) said that Madonna wasnt sure what she wasnt gonna do with the tracks.

Plus the fact that it was announced in the V magazine interview that the album would be connected to Art for Freedom. Am i the only one who thinks this isnt going to be a traditional album? I know weve dropped the idea of her pulling a beyonce, as have i. But has anyone looked past that with different ideas? I feel like the release is going to be very different.

Maybe shell do her own Art for Freedom ans release a song a month. Or do something app related.

I think the album is finished. The era imagery, theme, photoshoots, videos are not.

THIS! These takes time! If she's planning to perform these songs, she needs to audition dancers etc.

:rotfl: Yes, Teddy (Tubby) Edwards ran that old site and he did sometimes get real exclusives. Unlike these nobodies that STOLE the name years later (they are in no way reviving or connected to the original site)

Whatever happened to ol' Teddy? Is he still around somewhere in the M world? Back in the day, his site was THE place to go as an M fan...I remember he lost interest or didn't have the time, etc anymore to run the site so he closed it. I also heard that he was upset with M and/or her management over something so he backed off M altogether.

The tantrum he had with AL was so epic!!!!! Imagine, that site was one of the first, and then he gives up on Madonna and embraces... KYLIE!

hahaha. I wonder what happened with him.

And these french guys, parading around claiming they listen to demos! :rotfl:

Most of Madonnarama's news so far have actually been very accurate. During the MDNA era, they posted tons and tons of exclusives, most of which were accurate, one exception being the Olympia tracklist. However, whenever they post something than turns out to be inaccurate or wrong, they usually edit their original articles rather than stating they were wrong.

Not to mention that quite a few of their "exclusives" have been stolen from other sites (without any credit), especially DrownedMadonna and MadonnaTribe, with some additional details.

I don't know who their sources are, but they must have some sources who are somehow connected to Madonna's team. After all, until m.d.n.a. posted the full MDNA Tour setlist here in the forum, most of what we knew about the setlist came from Madonnarama.

The biggest bit of information weve recieved was months ago when one of the producers (i think diplo) said that Madonna wasnt sure what she wasnt gonna do with the tracks.

Yeh, that was actually Martin Kierszenbaum :)

I think the album is finished. The era imagery, theme, photoshoots, videos are not.

Yep. She's been working hard on the album alone. Now she's on to photoshoots and imagery, promotions etc.

Madonna talked about injustice in the bits of lyrics she shared for Wash All Over Me. Then she posted a picture of a hand with a dove depicting peace and hashtagged Living For Love. The Messiah lyrics are hunting and mysterious. Then she posted a picture of a Joan of Ark book somewhat confirming the rumors of it to be a song title. The entire time she's been using Rebel Heart as her hashtag on almost everything. Obviously the hint is that the new era is going to be connected with Art for Freedom.

She has recorded lots of songs and some really could be about a breakup with Brahim. But will they make their way unto the album? Even if they do, the premise of the album wont be solely about that!

Most of Madonnarama's news so far have actually been very accurate.

Well how do YOU know that its accurate? Have you heard these songs yourselves?

I'm speaking about their exclusives during the MDNA era. Not the #RebelHeart era.

There's no arguing with these people. All lies and falsehoods (that includes the non-existant MDNA "exclusives")

Why this one was allowed to slip through the cracks after the way it acted when it first registered here is anyone's guess.

So no, it's not your bad :bad:

Loving all the drama arund, some of the people being impatient now will be the one saying "it's a rushed work so it didn't reach the top 10"

All the inside info, some fake some bit accurate some wishful thinking.... At the end of the day she has handled her career with the biggest criticts around... Her own fans. Enjoy drama guys, enjoy the foreplay for a better extasis