And then there was "Nobody's Perfect"

Bill

I have always adored this track. It's so perfect and beautiful in it's simplicity. The beat, the lyrics. Just perfection. The rock opera performance on the DWT is so very beautiful. Also, the live version has that gorgeous string finale.

Didn't love it at first but over the years it became one of my favorites. I don't know anything about music production but I get the feeling a lot of thought and effort went into the production of this track to create this very special atmosphere. The beats get harder towards the end and there are so many subtle things going on until it reaches its perfect climax.

Didn't love it at first but over the years it became one of my favorites. I don't know anything about music production but I get the feeling a lot of thought and effort went into the production of this track to create this very special atmosphere. The beats get harder towards the end and there are so many subtle things going on until it reaches its perfect climax.

YES!!!

I remember after first listening to the album I was shocked that so many accustic songs were on it. Thought would be much more electronic dance like the title track and Paradise. Nobodys perfect was one of the songs I really liked instantly because that was the sound I somehow expected for this release.

love the vocoder effect on the album version. I do think on the DWT they used it too heavily and it drowned ( no pun intended) Madonna's actual voice out, without a nice balance between the effect and her own voice. but no matter. it was still cool.

I remember Rolling Stone referring to it as the "the digital blues of Nobody's Perfect". I always loved that. And the song. On first listen, I was hooked by the simplicity, the sincerity and the jam of it all.

I LOVE this song but i don't think it's the second best song on the album, not when songs like Paradise, Don't Tell me, Gone and Impressive Instant exist. Damn i could cite the whole album, every song is perfect :wow: