Live performance of "I'll Remember" by Richard Page, one of its co-writers.

Crystal Coffin

I just caught this on FB.....loved his intro.

I wonder what her feeling towards the song is today...I know she eluded to not being a big fan of 'This Used to be My Playground' around GHV2 time and when someone held up a sign for 'I'll Remember' during the Sticky and Sweet audience participation section, she said something to the effect of "ugh, no, too slow"... I hope that she hasn't lost any love for it as she seemed to have with '...Playground'.

IR is a classic, yet sometimes forgotten M gem, regardless of it's #1 status (same with TUTBMP). I too hope it finds some love on a future tour, as with many of her other tour-unloved ballads from the same era (Take a Bow, You'll See, etc).

I just caught this on FB.....loved his intro.

I wonder what her feeling towards the song is today...I know she eluded to not being a big fan of 'This Used to be My Playground' around GHV2 time and when someone held up a sign for 'I'll Remember' during the Sticky and Sweet audience participation section, she said something to the effect of "ugh, no, too slow"... I hope that she hasn't lost any love for it as she seemed to have with '...Playground'.

IR is a classic, yet sometimes forgotten M gem, regardless of it's #1 status (same with TUTBMP). I too hope it finds some love on a future tour, as with many of her other tour-unloved ballads from the same era (Take a Bow, You'll See, etc).

Also it is so cool, hearing a male vocal singing it. But Also here such an electronic song turned acoustic. and it works so well. She should perform this version with a guitar, violin or cello and it would be gorgeous live.

Edited by TriggerMGee