Which Madonna songs resumes your life?

karbatal

Ok, i was watching the DWT last Saturday and then Secret came and i sang along the lines and realized that Secret is the song that summs up my life nowadays. For the past months i feel as if i had been given a second opportunity to do things better, to focus my life again.

My boyfriend has changed a lot of things in my life and has tought me to be more generous, to stop taking refuge in a fantasy world and face reality. To accept that i have the right to be loved. And i felt that the lyrics were singing my life.

"things havent' been the same, since you came into my life. You found a way to touch my soul and i'm never ever gonna let it go. Happiness lies in your own hands. It took me much to long to understand how it could be until you shared your secret with me.

You gave me back the paradise that i thought i lost for good. You helped me find the reasons why, it took me by surprised that you understood. You knew all along what I never wanted to say: until I learned to love myself I was never ever lovin' anybody else"

I suddenly realized that Secret is my favourite Madonna song. Until then, i felt very very close to Paradise.

What's yours, what song relates to your past/present?

When "You'll See" came out, I think it saved my life. I was severly depressed and it truly gave me the strength to carry on.

Right now, I'd say I'm more in "True Blue" mode. :)

I don't think I could pick just one. like probably so many other people on here. Madonna has provided the soundtrack to my life.

each era and song has so many memeories thatsync up with my life.

After a difficult relationship with my own father. "Oh father" is very significant to me. When the erotica era came about it was when i was first experimenting sexually. i didn't do this because of Madonna or the erotica era, it just happened to be during that time.

feeling the euphoria of dancing in a club to ray of Light or Give it to me has meaning beyond just merely dancing and having fun.

Guest whatatramp

Mine is Secret as well, I'm working towards living it's message all the time

happiness lies in your own hands, it took me much too long to understand

until I learned to love myself, I was never ever loving anybody else

Love Tried to Welcome Me.

Paradise (Not For Me)

This one, too...

I'll remember. The lyrics remind me of remembering people I have lost with love and pride, especially my parents.

And this one! Along with This Used to Be My Playground, perhaps. (Love you, Janelle! :inlove: )

Guest Rachelle of London

Little Star. Just reminds me that my mum really is my best friend and has always been there for me.

Guest Pud Whacker

Borderline always knocks me out. 'Till this day.

i really can go through and deliver a sentence to every song she has recorded.

THE GREATEST SINGING VOICE IN THE HISTORY OF POP MUSIC.

versatility, soul, attitude. characters.

and dont get me started on how many classic hit songs she has written. an entirely different subject. xo