What is the best remix of "Music"? Any suggestion?

Crystal Coffin

These delicious remixes are confirmed to be in the playlist:

"Justify My Love" (Orbit 12" Mix)

"Fever" (Murk Boys Miami Mix)

"Bedtime Story" (Orbital Mix)

"Human Nature" (The Human Club Mix)

"Ray of Light" (William Orbit Liquid Mix)

"Nothing Really Matters" (Kruder & Dorfmeister Mix)

"What It Feels Like for a Girl" (Above & Beyond 12" Club Mix)

"Die Another Day" (Dirty Vegas Main Mix)

"Hung Up" (SDP Extended Dub)

"Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix)

"Girl Gone Wild" (Justin Cognito Remix)

More will be added, of course :yes:

I think the Deep Dish mix of Music is the best all rounder. I like the Calderone Sensory Mix of DTM best.

I just going to say I the thought of either of those songs being remixed seems wrong somehow, to me. (Same with ROL).

And I agree with AL/Hollywood. But then again, those needed remixed. One of them should have been the original version instead.

The remixes for American Life and Hollywood on the other hand.some of the best of her career in my opinion.

The Stuart Price Thin White Duke remix of Hollywood is AMAZING.

I wonder if that's how Madonna first became interested in him?

The Thin White Duke remix is #1, the best ever! But I also love the 'Hollywood Express' and the Sander Kleinenberg remix, which didn't make it onto the maxi single sadly.

For Music, I do love the Groove Armada and dotcom Remixes but I also love this forgotten remix.

I just love the way it builds!

and I love this fan mix too for that Chic vibe!

My favourite official remix of "Don't Tell Me" would be Thunderpuss' 2001 Hands In The Air Radio mix.

I don't really like any of the official remixes of "Music", but Groove Armada's are the ones I think are best.

Yep it certainly is GROOVE ARMADA!

I love Australian maxi single with every version on it. I really want to know what happened to their remix of Don't Tell Me?!???

Oh and yeah the DTM mixes are pretty bad. The calderone mix is rather nice though. I think some songs just don't work as club tracks. They should have gone for more "version" remixes.

My favourite Music remix is this semi official (i say semi official because it wasn't released and Shane54 is an actual DJ so it's not fanmade either). It's rather long and very trancey......Once you're well into it you appreciate it more ( around 3:30 it starts getting good) as it's building up. Sadly this is not the full version on this youtube

Probably earlier.

Stuart was Musical Director on the Drowned World Tour and co-wrote "X-Static Process".

Guest bluejean

Okay, I am probably the ONLY Madonna fan who thinks "Music" is so bad that it can't be saved by any remix. Then again, I am also one of the only fans who likes "Mother and Father." :)

Wrong on both accounts