How many times do you plan on seeing this new tour?

Guest bluejean

How many times do you plan on seeing the new tour?  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How many times do you plan on seeing the new tour?

• I won't be seeing it at all and I'll crawl back to Mtribe in a second
    • Once will be enough
    • Two or three times depending on what I can afford
    • Under 10 times depending on what I can afford
    • As many times as I can in as many countries as I can. I have rich parents and no job!
    • I'm from Australia or some other place she never goes so I don't know at this stage

Guest bluejean

Since I'm from Australia and living in London this will officially be my 1st time seeing Madonna so I'm thinking I'll see her 3 times in 3 separate locations.

It depends where she opens but I'd really like to see one of the opening shows so I don't know ANYTHING about the show beforehand. If she opens in the US I'd definitely go there because I want to visit there anyway so what a great excuse!

Of course I'll probably see her in London and in one other European country. It will be a good excuse to visit somewhere in Europe I haven't been yet.

My dream would be to see one of the final shows in South America or even Australia (if she goes there) as it would be good to see how the show has evolved. And we just know she'll be adding things to the setlist like she did with MDNA.

Guest Rachelle of London

Until Barclays bank calls me and tells me to stop spending and I have to switch to my Nationwide account

Guest bluejean

:lmao:

I imagine more than 3 or 4 times would be overkill? I suppose though if its spread out over time in different cities....

Then again, I have never seen a Madonna concert in person. If BAT was current I'd probably quite happily see that 10 times over a 3 month period if I were filthy rich.

Once in Japan during the rainy season, then again in Dallas where she named the wrong city, then again in the fascist state of Toronto, then again in London where she said fuck constantly (best show ever) then again in Paris with those hot tight curls and of course Barcelona with the clown hair....

Guest bluejean

Once will be enough. We are living in a material world...

You will SAVE and you will see her at least twice or you'll be banned for 3 months

I think I'll go once because I'm going to try to splurge on the best seats I can get - maybe even front row. I've never seen her before, so I'm unsure whether it would be better to only go once and get really great seats or go twice with cheaper seats and experience it twice.

Guest bluejean

I think I'll go once because I'm going to try to splurge on the best seats I can get - maybe even front row. I've never seen her before, so I'm unsure whether it would be better to only go once and get really great seats or go twice with cheaper seats and experience it twice.

I think get the best seats you can and go once.

In reality I'll probably only be able to afford to go once. I mean if she announces tickets next week I won't be going at all :lmao:

Guest bluejean

I keep forgetting how expensive it will be.

If there's a golden triangle type thing OF COURSE I hope I can get in there. i feel like all forum Gods of Madonnanation should be granted instant access. How many hours a week do we dedicate to her :lol:

honestly tickets arent that expensive in europe (probably with the exception of the UK, russia, and maybe a few others) if there's a golden triangle thing again where fans can get close to the stage and just relax (basically for the price of even the cheapest ticket) it's so affordable! in fact i think that it was even free in the US!

Guest bluejean

Oh so what are the prices in Europe?

Maybe I should just see her there instead. I've noticed that with other concerts, General Admission tickets are amongst the cheapest.

I'm really hoping I love the new album because I would attend two to three shows in total. If for any reason my finances are not good, I would definitely skip multiple shows.

My next M concert will be my 12th!

Until Barclays bank calls me and tells me to stop spending and I have to switch to my Nationwide account

:lmao:

same for me....

golden triangle isn't expensive? i've paid 300 euros last time (and wasn't even in the golden triangle :lol: )!!!

i think one show (because at the moment i can't afford more)....and only if i find a way to stay near the stage without making hours of queues (hello HECTOR :tigger::biggrin::goodbye::ohno: ), just because my back is more and more painful and really can't allow myself efforts even for madonna....

2 or 3 time. I already started saving.

Question to Europeans. Besides Italy and France, which countries have the best audience? Spain? Netherlands? Austria? (:rotfl:)

8 times of which one in Australia if she gets there at last

I'd like to see a couple of shows in the US too :inlove:

Maybe California this time as I would love to meet Erotica Blu, Mario Lopez and Pud of course

And Abraham if he lives in California

Austria :lmao:

Probably one of the most boring places I've ever been.

I wouldn't say the country as a whole

But concert crowds in certain parts of Europe really do suck :chuckle:

UK in pole position

No warmth or enthusiasm whatsoever aside from a few exceptions

Well, certainly not compared to a riot MY-SUGAR-IS-RAW Italian type of crowd

Guest bluejean

In all honesty where would be the best place for me to see her? I don't want to watch a London show outdoors in broad day light with Guy Ritchie standing at the mixing desk arms folded :lmao: