Unpopular Madonna Opinions

MPowered

DAAAAAMMMNN!!!

You know that's a sin round these parts right??

:)

yep...but you know....i m big big big fan and i dont like the most succesfull song personaly...but...ofcours i understand why it is such a hit and why people like it....and it is fine with me

i m just more HN or GT guy

i dont even like BLOND AMBITION.....i prefer GS, WTGT, DWT, RIT, CT...

My top 10 all time favorite songs by Madonna:

1. Living for Love

2. Messiah

3. Nothing Fails

4. Power of Goodbye

5. Frozen

6. Love Profusion

7. Jump

8. Easy Ride

9. Paradise (Not for me)

10. To Have And Not To Hold

No I'm not setting myself up for a disappointment. I'm that confident :)

MPowered, on 24 Jul 2014 - 2:41 PM, said:

- I want Madonna to turn brunette and never change it back, because she loks so much better with dark hair.

:think:

- Push and Isaac are among the best songs from COADF

:confessions:

- ILNY is another very underrated song. It's really good.

:yes:

- 4 Minutes was the best way to start the HC era.

:think:

- Hard Candy is a good album, but some people are acting quite delusional over it and need to stop and move onto something else.

:clap:

- Give It 2 Me is one of her all-time worst songs and the video sucks ass.

:hand:

- Girl Gone Wild should've been MDNA's lead single, because it's single/hit-worthy.

:yes:

- Masterpiece did not deserve to win the Golden Globe because it's not that good. Of course I love that it won, but I don't think it was deserved.

:dramatic:

- I don't like the MDNA Tour that much, except for it's costumes and visuals.

:dramatic:

- Bad Girl and Deeper and Deeper would've been hits if SEX never happened.

:clap:

- Fever and Words are among the best songs from Erotica.

:smug:

- The setlist for the Girlie show is a disappointment.

:dry:

- Secret is kinda boring and generic.

:hand:

- One More Chance is not THAT bad. It's still not a great song, however.

:chuckle:

- Amazing is one of the best songs from Music and should've been released instead of WIFLFAG, because that single was bound to be a failure, anyway. Amazing was a hit waiting to happen.

:thumbsup:

- Intervention is the best song from American Life and could've been a single.

:no:

- I'm So Stupid is an amazing song and would've had a kick-ass performance if she hadn't decided to cut it from RIT. It could've worked well as a single, too imo.

- The album version of Nobody Knows Me kind of sucks.

- I love La Isla Bonita, but I don't ever wanna see it on tour again.

- Till Death Do Us Part and Spanish eyes should've been singles. Cherish is a nice song, but I can see why Madonna isn't really fond of it. It has a great video but imo the songs I mentioned above could've worked as single just as weel. Dear Jessie was a shit single choice, but the song itself is LOVELY.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

- Oh Father is one of the best songs of her career.

- I actually kinda dislike Erotica, the song. I like it sometimes, but I reckon it was a shit single-choice and the song itself really isn't that good.

:(

- I despise Waiting. The spoken verses throw me off and the chorus is repetitive and boring. #JML2.0

:angry::nasty::mad::noway:

I will probably get stoned for this but to me Madonna begins her career with Ray of Light album. Before than it was some crazy girl with sex videos and Marilyn Monroe hair. :D

You deserve to get stoned for that - your words about stoning, not mine. Absolutely pathetic for someone to say they are a Madonna fan and think like that. Madonna was a superstar for years before Ray of Light and was an inspiration for so many people. How can you dismiss her early career like that ? To read that she was just a crazy girl with sex videos and Marilyn Monroe hair is just insulting and not even funny. This thread is seriously depressing.

- 4 Minutes was the best way to start the HC era. :think:

Girl, YASSS!

- Hard Candy is a good album, but some people are acting quite delusional over it and need to stop and move onto something else. :clap:

Girl, what?

- Give It 2 Me is one of her all-time worst songs and the video sucks ass. :hand:

...girl bye.

Guest Rachelle of London

what a headache of a thread

It's hilarious. Bunch of people convincing themselves that they're Madonna fans. Quite embarrassing really.

You deserve to get stoned for that - your words about stoning, not mine. Absolutely pathetic for someone to say they are a Madonna fan and think like that. Madonna was a superstar for years before Ray of Light and was an inspiration for so many people. How can you dismiss her early career like that ? To read that she was just a crazy girl with sex videos and Marilyn Monroe hair is just insulting and not even funny. This thread is seriously depressing.

Lol do you have any sense of humor? I didn't dismiss Madonna's earlier career. This thread is called UNPOPULAR OPINION. So I wanted to add some humor along the lines of what I listen to the most from Madonna.

P.s. I love Madonna's earlier career, and I was joking. Although I find that I mostly listen to her recent albums.

Edited by AcrossTheSky

Voices is the only bad song on Hard Candy.

Superstar is underrated. Y'all need to get over the hate for this track with Lola's vocals.

Beautiful Killer is boring :lmao:

Easy Ride is her best closing track. #FACT (Okay forgive my extreme staining for this)

Voices is the only bad song on Hard Candy.

Superstar is underrated. Y'all need to get over the hate for this track with Lola's vocals.

Beautiful Killer is boring :lmao:

Easy Ride is her best closing track. #FACT (Okay forgive my extreme staining for this)

My straight guy friend looooooves when I play Superstar. Have no idea why but I'm not complaining :)

It's hilarious. Bunch of people convincing themselves that they're Madonna fans. Quite embarrassing really.

you sound like a little monster. get a grip. we all love Madonna, no one here is less of a fan than another. you cant judge or assume anything. I hear the craziest opinions on here about Madonna and her music but I just laugh at it...someone said they don't like Like A Prayer...its like WTF? but they are still rooting for Madonna and engaged in discussing her legacy. not a big deal. we are all fans, we are all one.

You don't have to like everything Madonna does to be a fan. Get your shit together, girl. You being pressed over people expressing UNPOPULAR opinions is what's actually giving me a headache, lol.

Or shall we all try to be Little Madonsters that scream Yaaaassss at everything Madonna does, even when we think it's shit? No thanks. I'd rather be considered a flop fan than having to pretend to like everything she shits out.

Girl, YASSS!

Girl, what?

...girl bye.

Sorry. Hahaha I have to admit that I was hardcore stanning during the HC era, lol. I was rooting so hard for Beat Goes On, Candy Shop and DWRY to become singles and ended up being really pressed over Miles Away and Give It 2 Me getting it. The latter one has never been a fav of mine but the video and the single release made me hate it even more, eventhough I keep catch myself jamming to it and singing along, lol.

Hard Candy is an excellent album, with great and well-produced tracks! (Many of them had huge hit-potential) Unfortunately, it was Madonna's last Warner record and thus resulted in her not really being too passionate about promoting it the way it should've been.

You don't have to like everything Madonna does to be a fan. Get your shit together, girl. You being pressed over people expressing UNPOPULAR opinions is what's actually giving me a headache, lol.

Or shall we all try to be Little Madonsters that scream Yaaaassss at everything Madonna does, even when we think it's shit? No thanks. I'd rather be considered a flop fan than having to pretend to like everything she shits out.

It's crazay! Even if I think hating on LAP is pure insanity, I don't think that person shouldn't be a fan. :lmao:

Madonna stopped being artistic after American Life. She has become a submissive sell out worried about popularity and not rocking the boat. She's obsessed with making easy money and not on art anymore. Leaving Warner Bros. is the biggest mistake of her career. She has become a corporate prostitute shill for Live Nation and Guy Oseary. Will the old Madonna ever come back?

Madonna stopped being artistic after American Life. She has become a submissive sell out worried about popularity and not rocking the boat. She's obsessed with making easy money and not on art anymore. Leaving Warner Bros. is the biggest mistake of her career. She has become a corporate prostitute shill for Live Nation and Guy Oseary. Will the old Madonna ever come back?

giphy.gif