Unpopular Madonna Opinions

MPowered

Guest sambassile

Madonna stopped being artistic after American Life. She has become a submissive sell out worried about popularity and not rocking the boat. She's obsessed with making easy money and not on art anymore. Leaving Warner Bros. is the biggest mistake of her career. She has become a corporate prostitute shill for Live Nation and Guy Oseary. Will the old Madonna ever come back?

I agree with everything you said except for the fact that Madonna stopped being 'artistic' after Confessions and Not American Life. Confessions is an incredible record.

Everything after that (bar the MDNA Tour) was pure crap crap crap. And don't get me started on Hard Candy, GMAYL and CELEBRATION .... oh hold on, REVOLVER??????? hahahahah

Gotta add that i do have high hopes for the new album, so fingers crossed.

I agree with everything you said except for the fact that Madonna stopped being 'artistic' after Confessions and Not American Life. Confessions is an incredible record.

Everything after that (bar the MDNA Tour) was pure crap crap crap. And don't get me started on Hard Candy...

BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER.. S & S VOGUEDONNA..! (you know you love it)

tumblr_llm774f0tq1qezxsoo1_500.gif

Everything after that (bar the MDNA Tour) was pure crap crap crap. And don't get me started on Hard Candy, GMAYL and CELEBRATION .... oh hold on, REVOLVER??????? hahahahah

Gotta add that i do have high hopes for the new album, so fingers crossed.

Literally the one time he posts on the Madonna side of the forum is bashing Madonna. :rolleyes:

Say hello to more "post Confessions but not MDNA Tour" that isn't crap

madonna-super-bowl-half-time-show-0212-1

Yes I do believe this falls into the time period where many believe we got the greatest entrance of her career.

Guest sambassile

Say hello to more "post Confessions but not MDNA Tour" that isn't crap

madonna-super-bowl-half-time-show-0212-1

Yes and The Super Bowl. But that was a one off.

I love Madonna, but she needs to pull her shit together. She lost a huge chunk of her fan base with crappy Hard Candy and MDNA.

We are all rooting for a proper comeback, fitting for a Queen. I have no doubt that the new album will give us what he have been craving since Confessions.

In the past 7 years her brilliance surfaced with MDNA Tour, Art For Freedom & The Super Bowl. That's it. The rest was BADDDD

Guest Rachelle of London

Literally the one time he posts on the Madonna side of the forum is bashing Madonna. :rolleyes:

Its some attention seeking weirdo thats still into Kylie Minogue of all people :lmao: enough to explain it ALL

Guest Rachelle of London

Deal with it :)

No thanks. I dont even want skidmarks in the loo let alone on a Madonna fansite

Guest Rachelle of London

I love Madonna, but she needs to pull her shit together. She lost a huge chunk of her fan base with crappy Hard Candy and MDNA.

We are all rooting for a proper comeback, fitting for a Queen. I have no doubt that the new album will give us what he have been craving since Confessions.

In the past 7 years her brilliance surface with MDNA Tour, Art For Freedom & The Super Bowl.

Why do you continue to post on a Madonna fansite then? Why not crawl up the innovative Kylie Minogue fan site and masturbate over how amazing she was in Neighbours with the rest of the other tired fogies in there.

Guest sambassile

Imbecile, shartle and rebelfart; take this with you on your way out

Yes and HArd Candy and MDNA are still BAD.

#BringBackOldMaD

So we got an entire tour you like, at least one part of the one before it (there's undoubtedly more) and an entire "one time" performance. That's pretty impressive for a woman 30 years in and w/in the span of a couple of years. Are there any songs from HC or MDNA you like? Not trying to bust your balls, just pointing out the reality isn't as dark as you might think.

You don't have to like everything Madonna does to be a fan. Get your shit together, girl. You being pressed over people expressing UNPOPULAR opinions is what's actually giving me a headache, lol.

Or shall we all try to be Little Madonsters that scream Yaaaassss at everything Madonna does, even when we think it's shit? No thanks. I'd rather be considered a flop fan than having to pretend to like everything she shits out.

Oh I HATE this crap. I remember I once did a critique of an actor I love very much and almost every fangirl flipped their shit because I didn't blindly worship him and thought I was being terrible for it. I also hate how some stans have to approve of and agree to liking the same albums and songs and if you don't like what they like, you're a flop fan.

Guest sambassile

So we got an entire tour you like, at least one part of the one before it (there's undoubtedly more) and an entire "one time" performance. That's pretty impressive for a woman 30 years in and w/in the span of a couple of years. Are there any songs from HC or MDNA you like? Not trying to bust your balls, just pointing out the reality isn't as dark as you might think.

MDNA the tour was incredible.

Yes i did like few tracks here and there. From Hard Candy I liked Dance Tonight, Miles Away and Across the Sky. Those tracks are frequently played on my itunes. As for MDNA, my fav were Falling Free, I'm Addicted and Gang Bang. .

She was amazing at the Super Bowl and I loved her in the ARt For Freedom.

I am sorry if i come across as a troll, and being a Kylie fan isn't helping either, but i seriously miss the old Madonna . How amazing was she with Ray of Light, Music, American Life and Confessions?

Well I don't think Sambassile is a troll and, unless he's a little monster, don't think he's a candidate for the holy flush.

However, this place isn't a democracy lol

I think the original versions of Lucky Star, Material Girl, Like a Virgin and Papa Don't Preach are sing-songy, boring, nursery rhyme songs.

I always skip them.

BAN

Well I don't think Sambassile is a troll and, unless he's a little monster, don't think he's a candidate for the holy flush.

However, this place isn't a democracy lol

Agreed. I do think he could use a suspension to teach him a lesson, though. :)

In the past 7 years her brilliance surfaced with MDNA Tour, Art For Freedom & The Super Bowl. That's it. The rest was BADDDD

look, some of these fans live in alternate universe where MDNA was a hot album and if it weren't for piracy, she would have sold 12 million WW.

the first thing they do dismiss you as being a fake fan or shit starter from another forum ...then they call in the gestapo to shut you up...be careful, its not a democracy.

Agreed. I do think he could use a suspension to teach him a lesson, though. :)

yeah!!! shut him up!!! :nocomment:

Madonna would be SOOO proud. not.

you guys are fucking crazy damn. the entire thread is being honest about your 'unpopular opinions'. if you cant take it then why come in the thread? you're all so quick to 'flush' away members and suspended them...why so you can share a forum with people who only think like you? :lame:

There is a couple of people who keep on questioning where all the newbies are coming from. I think if they are such die hard devoted Madonna fans "forum gods", they should encourage us, dumb, silly barely fans, and not put us down. Also, being mean to someone is just mean. You can't excuse yourself with "omg I'm joking"...

Edited by AcrossTheSky

yeah!!! shut him up!!! :nocomment:

Madonna would be SOOO proud. not.

you guys are fucking crazy damn. the entire thread is being honest about your 'unpopular opinions'. if you cant take it then why come in the thread? you're all so quick to 'flush' away members and suspended them...why so you can share a forum with people who only think like you? :lame:

+1

Guest sambassile

AcrossTheSky and RebelHart you are a breath of fresh air among the doom and gloom i sometime come across in this forum. And what's with labeling people as 'fake' fans or trolls if they don't agree with the majority or praise a different artist ? Why the hec would i create an account and waste my time here if i was not a big Madonna fan? People like XXL and Jazzy Jan, and Crux, to name few are not "forum gods". They are simply bullies.